Love Story

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone 

"Man you're dad seems as strict as hell." Rhi sighed as we walked together to the cafeteria "I mean honestly it's a party, not that big of a deal." 

"That was my argument." I sighed as we stood in line and each grabbed a pizza and diet coke "He thinks that I'm supposed to be this perfect daughter who can't put a toe out of line because then it will hurt his camaign.... it's not fair I mean, yeah I mean a month ago I wouldn't be complaining about this but now--" 

"Ryder's making you change for the better." Rhi finished with a smirk. 

I rolled my eyes at her "Please, I mean yeah Ryder's showed me a new side of everything but he's not changing me." 

"Oh I know he's not changing you." Rhi said as we looked for a table "I think this Nessa has just been hiding from the world but now that Ryder's moved in he's making her come out of hiding." 

"Whatever you say Rhiannon." I sighed as we sat down at the only empty table that seated 10 other people. 

"So where are Shae and Clary?" 

"Clary's in the green house working on some project and Shae should be here any minute--" 

As if on cue Shae's golden locks popped out in the crowd and the girly blondie appeared and plopped down beside Rhi. "Hey girlies." She said "So Yale's sending out their acceptance letters in a few weeks." She said looking at me. "You still wanna go?" 

"I have to go." I mumbled "Especially now." 

"Ness you're dad doesn't get to decide your whole future." Shae sighed as she stole a fry off of my plate "It's your life now get on your big girl pants and tell him you want to go into music producing and film." 

I sighed running a hand through my long brown hair "I'd have to wait another year if I want to go to a music producing school Shae it's March they won't take letters like this now." 

Rhi shrugged her shoulders "They will if they want you and you're good." 

I rolled my eyes and looked up when I noticed Ryder, Kyle, Lucas, Jared, Seraphina, Kat Jennings, and Summer AKA the populars making their way over to us. "Hey there Lennon." Ryder smirked as he  plopped down beside me and slung his arm over the back of my chair "How's life treating you." 

I rolled my eyes at him "Trying to deal with these two who are obsessed with the fact that I should apply to my dream school in New York." 

Ryder raises an eye at me as the other chatted around us "Well why not? If it's your dream--" 

"My dad wants me to go to Yale, I applied and if I get in I'm going to go." I said nodding my head, I turned to Shae and Rhi "Get it?" 

They nodded their heads falling silent and I turned my attention back to my lunch. "So there's a game this Friday." Lucas said "Ness you gonna come?" 

I looked up shrugging my shoulders "Football's not exactly my thing." 

"Well I've seen you come to just about every practice." Summer sproke up looking at me with her intense mint green eyes. 

"I came because Ryder asked me." I said rolling my eyes "What is that not allowed?" 

"So are you two like a thing now?" Summer asked leaning on her elbows looking way to interested then she needed to. 

"Of course not." I said glancing over at both Ryder and Kyle to see them both looking uncomfortable "It's called being friends ever heard of it?"