One Too Many~ Robert one shot

Quick message hope you enjoy and hope you enjoy and most of these are when Amanda is in collage. ~A/n

One Too Many

This was a normal boring morning, sun shining way too bright, and clothes were scattered everywhere. This room was a mess of it's own.

The small movements was what woke you in the first place, it was time to leave. As your body was ready to leave the bed an arm wrapped around you softly, "Robert you have been acting strange since last night are you okay?"

The man groaned nuzzling his face into the croak of your neck, the warm breath on your neck sent a small shiver down your spine. "You are not leaving me mister," his deep voice mumbled against your neck. Robert was acting weird and was more gentle with the sex this time. 

You and Robert usually had sex once a week maybe twice if you both were lucky. It started with that one night stand when you both met each other. Then it turned out one become ten, then ten became forty, you were used to the rough sex you two had. But last night Robert went softer and it was actually nice for you,  Robert will not admit it but, it was nice for him too.  

Turning around to face those beautiful brown eyes. You will admit it you have feelings for him. It was something that you thought was bad because all you two are is acquaintances with benefits. Nothing more, Nothing less.

Robert  put his hand on your cheek rubbing your (skin tone) cheek with his thumb, "why do you make me feel like this? I was fine until you showed up." You were baffled by his comment, "what do you mean feel like this?" Robert growled, "Love! Why do you make me feel love?!" He shouted this angered and confused.

"Robert... I will leave you do not have to see me." You got up and put on your boxers and was about to put on your pants when he grabbed you, "stay I... I love you." The words that came out of his mouth were words you never thought you would hear.

"Robert I love you as well I will not leave."