chapter 1: each other's life

( anna pov )
Ever since the new Freddy Fazbear pizzaria was open more people come to see us entertain their children eat pizza and win prizes ... Even him . Every week we see him with his wife and his daughter while he does his morning shift.some of y'all maybe wondering " who's him ? " Haha well ... He's the one who murdered 5 innocent children's and me along . His name is Vincent but the other Animatronic call him as " he " or purple guy " and I just know him as " him .

( Vincent pov )
I can feel all the guiltiness that I have done to the 5 children even her ... I looked at anna from where I'm at to the prize cone while she's giving prizes to kids . " Daddy what are u looking at " said a girl as looked down I notice it was my daughter " oh sweetie I was just ... Looking at the prizes they have in the prize corner " I told her as I bend my knees and cups her cheek . She smiles at me just like how anna did when we meet . I get back up and see my daughter running around and playing arcade games. An hour later the pizzaria was about to close I see my daughter running toward me and said " can I get a prize now , I already have enough ticked to get the music box just like anna " . I first I thought if I go with her anna might attack me but then I could just let my wife do it while I change my morning shift into night shift . " Alright u can go but let ur mommy go with u "