Little Ones

"I really not listening, you are cute no matter what you say," she said as she dropped her spoon on the floor.  "Oh, I've dropped my spoon.  Now, don't run away I'll be right back.  I'm just going to the bathroom to raise my spoon." she said as she went into the bathroom.    When she came back, she didn't see Lenny in his tiny chair.  "Hey, little one, did you go?  I told you not to move, I was coming back," she said as she looked around the nightstand.   

Lana became a bit sad.  Her new and only friend took off.   "Oh, well, I'm sure I'll see you again," she said as she sat down to finish her stew.  She glanced at the tiny plate on the tiny table.  "Oh, no wonder he left, eat and run.  That's not nice at all.  He didn't even say thank you." she mutters as she went to take a spoon full of stew, "Help me!  Help me!" the tiny man yelled    "How can I help you, if I can't find you." she said as she looked around   "Down here!  Are you blind?" again he screamed     Lana looked around, "Oh, well," she said when she went to take a spoon full of stew she notices something struggling in her bowl.   "It's that you?" she asked  "Oh, course, get me out of here already!" he yelled    

Lana took her spoon and scooped Lenny up.   "No, don't eat me!" he yelled   "Look, little one you need to stop yelling at me. I don't know what made you think you can swim in my stew.  Now I can't eat it." she said as she dropped him off the spoon onto the table.   "Look at me, I all wet and sticky." he again yelled    "This was all your doing.  Why did you go swimming in my food?  That wasn't a nice thing to do." she said    "I just wanted some more, then somehow I fell into the bowl.  Now, how will I get this stuff off of me?' he said sounding a bit angry

Lana picked him up by his shirt, with her two fingers.   "Hey, where are you taking me?" he said  "Well, you are sticky, so I must wash you up." she said  "What?   No?  I'm a grown man, you can't take me a bath!" he continued to yell.    "Oh, yes I can," she said as she turned the water on to warm.   "No!  I don't want to take a bath!" he said     "Oh, well, too late for that." she said as she swung him in and out of the running water.   "No!  Stop it now!"  said Lenny every time he was out of the water while trying to get loose from her grip.    "Little one you must stop fighting me.  Do you see that hole underneath you?  If you fall in there, you show up in a lake somewhere.  So stop moving around so much." she said   Lenny looked down and saw the drain hole.  "Oh, no!  Please don't drop me," he said in a very nice tone.

"Silly, there's no way I'll drop you," she said as she took a dry wash rag and started drying him up.  Then she took out the blow-dryer and plug it in.   "What's that for!" said Lenny a little scared  "To dry you up, silly," she said as she turned the blow dryer on low.   "Oh, no!  Please, little girl, I'm mean giant little girl, don't dry me.  My clothes will dry slowly but surely." he said  "No, you can catch a cold, you must be dry." she said as she pointed the blow-dryer at him from a distance.  Lenny felt the light warm wind hitting him, while his tiny body swung back and forth.  Lenny was having a little trouble breathing, but then she turns him around to dry his back.  He was tired, very tired,  of yelling, bathing, swing, and panicking.  He gave up and kept quiet.   

When she turned the blow-dryer off, he glanced up at her, "Are you done?" he said in a very tired tone.  "Yes, I am.  Now, my little friend, you learn not to go poking your nose in other peoples food, especially if the bowl is a giant one, " she said with a smile as she places him on the nightstand.    Lenny stood up and sat on the tiny chair.  Every now and then she will look at Lenny and he will glance at her.    Then she noticed he was falling out of his chair.  Lenny was fast asleep.   He gripped him up, gently.  Walked him over to her dollhouse.   She took the Barbie doll off of the bed, then placed Lenny on the bed.  She took a tiny doll blanket and covered his tiny body.  "Poor little one, look at him, he so tired.  Get some sleep, I'm going to take my plate to the kitchen.  Please don't wake while I'm gone and get into something else." she said with a smile as she walked out the bedroom door and headed down the steps.