Chapter 13

AN: Pretend Should've Said No isn't Taylor's song, and it is Jade's new song kay?

Jade's POV

As I get to the ending of my new song, I put as much emotion, anger and sadness, into it as I can. I was angry at Jason for cheating on me, and I am also sad that I wasn't good enough. All those feelings, went into this song. As I sing at the top of my lungs, strumming my guitar, I whip my curls. I feel exactly like Mum, and that I am proud of.

"You should've said no

You should've gone home

You should have thought twice before you let it all go

You should've known that word 'bout what you did with her'd- get back to me

(Get back to me)

And I should've been there, in the back of your mind

Shouldn't be asking myself why!

You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet

You should've said no

Baby and you might still have me" 

By the time I finish singing my new song, I have tears streaming down my face. The audience burst into applause, screaming my name and some have tears on their cheeks too. Those are the people I touched with this song, the people that related. That is what I want to do with my music. "Thank you for welcoming this new song, and now lets get on with this concert!" I say into the microphone. As I strum and sing, I put on the best acoustic performance I could.

"Thank you London! You have been an amazing audience for my first ever acoustic concert!" I say into my mic, before getting up, with the help of my crutches, and hobbling off stage.

I am greeted by Mum and Dad, pulling me into a hug. Abby, Becca, and Graham were there too, giving me a hug before I go back to my dressing room. I get in sweats and a tank top, before getting into the back of the car, driving home. Thank goodness I had so many people who cared about me, otherwise I have no idea where I would be right now.

I am awoken by the halt of the car, I must have dozed off. I yawn, stretching my arms out, before rubbing my eyes. "It seems her highness has awoken." I hear dad say. I look up to see him and Mum looking down at me, smiles on their faces. I sit up, grabbing my crutches. I position myself, and get out of the car. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." I murmur to dad as I crutch by, causing him to laugh. I then walk up the stairs and open the front door. I go to the living room, because my interview would be airing soon. I know, I know, watching my own interview? I just want to see if I made a fool of myself on international television.

The interview starts playing, and I laugh at my attempt to get on stage. I feel eyes on me, so I look to my left. There is little Abs, face right next to mine. I jump, setting her off into little giggles. I grab her, pulling her in my lap as I tickle her. She laughs uncontrollably now, causing me to burst into laughter too. "Stop! Stop!" she manages to get out in short breaths. I stop my tickle attack, and just sit her in my lap. I am so thankful for my baby sister, she is so adorable and makes my day one hundred times better. I giggle as she gasps for breath, still laughing from my tickle attack. Mum and Dad walk in, and smile at the sight of us. They then come sit on either side of me, squeezing us both into a hug. We are interrupted from this family moment by the sound of the doorbell. Dad sighs, before standing to get it. I grab his hand, and he looks down at me. "I will get it." I say, before rising. I crutch over to the door, man these things are getting annoying. Stupid car. I then go to open the door, and gasp when I see who it is.

"What in the world are you doing here?"

AN: Hellooooo, thank you for the comments, reads, and votes! Love you guys:) xoxo<3