Something tells me. -Bryson Tiller

"why bryson..why?" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm telling you, I didn't do it!"

"So who tf did?" ..It got quiet. I knew it. I knew he cheated.

"Y/n , those are just rumors baby. I could never cheat on you."

"I just want you to be honest with me. Why did you do it?" He sighed and shook his head before walking out of the room we both shared.

"Tell me the truth, that's all I want." You called behind him. He turned around and looked at you.

"I just don't want to be hurt. There are a lot of rumors I hear about you , I try not to believe them. Yn I love you , but-

"But what? How could you love me and cheat?" You crossed your arms now irritated.

He walked over to you and grabbed your waist, you wrapped your arms around his neck as he smiled. He leaned in with his soft , juicy lips.

"Bryson!"

His smiled dropped. "I'm sorry Yn , I didn't want to intentionally hurt you. You are my world , it won't happen again."

"It shouldn't have even happened."

"You're right, I wasn't thinking. I can't loose you though , I love you too much."

"That's an action word, I need for you to start showing that you love me, not make me look stupid." He nodded and kissed on your neck , picking up up.

You smirked but hit the back of his head. "Go bathe yo nasty dick."

Btw, some celebrities aren't celebrities. I'll make it known when ever there is a change.