1.6

instagram direct;

private message between annieleblanc and missjaydenb:

annieleblanc: it's been 20 minutes... have you done it?

missjaydenb: they're dating annie😕

annieleblanc: i'm so sorry jayden

missjaydenb: the last thing she said... i have to 'unlike' him.

annieleblanc: but i don't blame her... it's good that you told her you like him though. i couldn't imagine her getting upset if she found out about it later.

missjaydenb: but i'm upset too annie! the only person i like is taken.

annieleblanc: i don't know what to say.. i know it's not possible to lose feelings for someone you really like in a couple of hours, or even a few days. or possibly even... love?

missjaydenb: i've kept this in for so long😔

annieleblanc: you love him?!

missjaydenb: what am i supposed to do, annie? please, tell me.

annieleblanc: i've never been in love.. i can't help you on this, i'm sorry.

missjaydenb: wow, what a great friend.

annieleblanc: what am i supposed to say? i can't give you advice if i'm not 100% sure what to do myself... because if it goes wrong then it's my fault 😕

missjaydenb: but i wouldn't be upset with you! because at least you tried!

annieleblanc: i don't want you to do something that'll ruin your friendship with either one of them.

missjaydenb: but something could come out of it! i love, not like - love, him annie. tell me what to do. please.

annieleblanc: you'll come off an even harder heartbreak.

missjaydenb: please! i'm crying. please, for me.

annieleblanc: tell him you like him. but before that tell him that you know he's dating kenzie. tell him that he doesn't have to reply. tell him that you don't want to ruin your friendship. tell him that everything is going to be okay.

missjaydenb: i hope this works...

annieleblanc: and if not?

missjaydenb: well, that's one less problem.

annieleblanc: but answer me one question jayden...

missjaydenb: shoot.

annieleblanc: what do you want to come out of this?

missjaydenb: to be with hayden.

annieleblanc: and what about kenzie?

missjaydenb: i.. i guess i didn't really think about that 😕

annieleblanc: exactly my point.

A/N: bet you didn't expect that update 😏