Chapter 6

Everything was destroyed, rubble was everywhere and smoke was still  coming around in odd places of where a building used to be, two children  were there one was a young boy and the other a young girl, the girl was  crying non stop as she held onto the cloak of the young boys.

In  her other hand was a odd looking like sword sort of thing, it was her  innocence weapon the whole reason she even was alive was because of this  thing. But the reason for her crying wasn't cause of that...but of what  she was forced to watch and of the loss of a dear friend.

Her  own cloak that was over her figure was floating slightly in the wind  along with her long hair that reached her shoulders. Her sobs were not  to loud but loud enough to know that the poor young girl was in pain.

'And then, what finally came to my eyes was...a grand, blue sky.' Kanda thought (older Kanda)

"Ah...Just like I thought..." Kanda started (young Kanda)

'It was blue...as far as the eye could see. Even though I saw it for the first time...I knew that sky...' Kanda thought. (older Kanda)

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry, Alma." Kanda cried. (young Kanda)

'I had long known that provokingly beautiful sky.' Kanda thought. (older Kanda)

"Alma....Alma....." You cried.

Kanda  looked at you and frowned he hoped you didn't hate him for what he had  done right before your eyes, but the way you clung to him seemed like  you didn't hold any hatred for him..in reality you didn't at all but you  missed your friend Alma Karma of course.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N). Do you hate me?" Kanda asked.
"N-No...I just wish we could stay with Alma....I miss him." You sobbed
"Let's stick together from now on...I won't let anyone harm you okay?" Kanda suggested.
"Okay." You agreed.

Then  again after everything you both been through it was no doubt you were  gonna remain at Kanda's side, it would take a hell of a lot of work for  others to get near you and for you to get used to them so you knew it  was best to stay  beside Kanda at all times.

---

"Happy Birthday, Yuu!" Alma cheered.
'Hold on a sec..! Where am I?! And Where's (Y/N)?!' Allen thought.
"Go tell the Branch Chief that the second one woke up! Also, get medicine ready for him! Hurry up!" Edgar ordered.
"Yes, sir!" A guy said, running off.
"Dr. Edgar! We need something to dry him! Something to dry him!" Alma said.
"Alma...You're dressed lightly again." Edgar smiled, taking his coat off.
"Hurry! Hurry!" Alma replied.
"Are you cold, Yuu?" Alma asked.
'Wh-What the heck is going on? Yuu? Don't tell me...!' Allen thought.
"Looks  like we've crossed lines with Yuu Kanda's brain waves, huh?" Road  suddenly said, wrapping her arms around Allen's shoulders.
"Road?!" Allen shouted, shocked.

---

On  the outside all three Exorcists were not moving at all their eyes clear  white as if they were put under a trance, which right about now was  kind of how it was ended up to be. Tokusa tried to get their attention  but it didn't work since all three didn't reply at all.

"Yuu Kanda! (Y/N) (L/N)! Allen Walker! What on earth did you do to these three?!" Tokusa said.
"Stop yelling. I'm just playing with Yuu Kanda's and (Y/N) (L/N)'s brain a little." Wisely replied.
"Didn't Road go there to?" A Noah asked.
"The boy went there, too." Tyki said.
"Wiesly that was crude." The Earl commented.
"Shut  up, onlookers. Three Exorcists awakened nine years ago...right, Alma  Karma? Inside both Yuu Kanda and (Y/N) (L/N) is the past that they  shared with you. I'll help you get back what you lost." Wisely said.