Photo Shoot With Amanda Cerny💅🌟

You woke up at 11:30am in the morning all tired. You was in a good mood. You still felt hurt about what Emily said but it is in the past now.

You checked to see a missed call by Amanda. You decided to call her back. She picked up the phone.

"Hey Y/N" She said
"Hey Amanda." you replied back
"I have a modeling shoot and they said I can bring over a friend so erm would you like to come?" She asked.
"Omg really." You said shocked.
"Yes."
"Obviously!" You said back.
"Ok I'll pick you up at 3." She said cheerfully.
"Sure." You replied
"Then see you later."She said
"See ya."

And the phone closed. 'I'm gonna be a model!'you thought to your self.

Later 2:56pm

You decided to get changed into an outfit.

Later 3:34pm

"So Y/N, they want you to change your outfit which is in the changing rooms and in a few minutes they are going to get your makeup done." "Oh that's good." "So yeah...Let's go!" You called out facing the camera at both of you.

Later 4:28pm

You had gotten your makeup done and had gotten changed into the outfit which looked like this.

Amanda loved it "Omg girl everything looks good on you." She called out facing the camera towards you. "No you to Amanda and anyways guys Let's start the photo shoot." You called out

Later 8:45pm

You had finished your photo shoot and you and Amanda went out to get something to eat. You were both like sisters. She decided to drop you off at The Team 10 house. "Thanks Amanda I had a really good day thanks to you." "No problem let's do this again sometime." "Sure." You said hugging her and came out the car.

You waved her goodbye and went into The Team 10 house. You opened the door to see Jake walking worriedly and looking down to the ground. "Hey Ja-" "Where was you?!" He asked worriedly. "No erm me and Amanda had a photo shoot." "Oh you got me so worried." He said hugging you. "It's ok." You said hugging him back. "I'm sorry I forgot to call you." "No no I was just a little worried." He said back sitting on the sofa.