Author's Note

Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming back for another rewrite. A lot of readers have come and left (understandable) but there are those of you who have stayed all this time and I can't thank you enough. For all my new readers, hello and welcome to the Fighter Family! :)

So I finally graduated high school back in May. And since then, I've been focusing a lot on writing. I started sending TBE to literary agents again and discovered the writer's community on Twitter! I also found out that Critique Partners are a thing and usually needed before you send your manuscript to agents. Oops. Critique Partners are both lovely, and gut-wrenching. I've gotten incredible feedback on my writing from these, but damn these partners know how to rip your pretty little writing heart out :'D But I know these critiques will make me a better writer even if the feedback is hard to swallow.

Writing is such a hard path to take, but I'm going to keep trying anyway because I honestly can't picture myself doing anything else with my life. Everything else feels wrong and writing is the only thing that feels right to me, even if I'm just another amateur, mediocre writer. Hell, even if it's screenwriting I'd be happy. That's taking writing to another level. I just want to create stories. It doesn't matter what format as long as my ideas are coming to life in some way.

This will be my second attempt at writing Corren's Fight, AKA the second draft. You guys will probably see it won't be as polished as The Butterfly Effect because that got rewritten at least five different times during my absence. This is only my second attempt. Fingers-crossed it'll all work out!

Just like before in the other rewrite, if you guys see any typos, character flaws, or things that don't make sense please comment on it and tell me what I'm doing wrong. It is extremely helpful because I'm not able to catch everything. When you proofread dozens of times, your eyes stop seeing silly little mistakes. New people with fresh eyes are such a gift for writers!

Anyways, enough chit-chat. Here it is!

I present to you all: The Ripple Effect.