Wednesdays & Thursdays

Jennifer's POV

*Phone Rings* Hello? I answered.

"hey Jennifer, it's Ryan Seacrest here, I was just wondering if you'd like to be a Judge on season 13 of American idol!"

I sighed, Oh, they're asking for me to come back. Should I do it?

"Uhh, Okay" I hesitated while answering Ryan.

"Cool, cool. Taping for the auditions day 1 start at 3PM" Ryan said.

I think it'll be fun. I mean I loved doing it before.

I guess it's official, I'm back at American idol after touring all over the world, I missed being a judge.

I missed finding talent, I can't wait till we start filming the auditions day 1.

This year, Keith Urban & Harry Connick Jr will be joining me along side the panel, Keith I know is fantastic.

I searched Harry Connick Jr online to find out more about him, wow he's a good looking guy, very funny and talented.

I found myself looking at videos and videos of him, I checked the time 1:00am, I have been looking at videos of him for 4 hours.

American Idol taping starts at 3:00PM.

I can't wait to meet the other judges, hopefully we'll have a fun season this year. I really want this year to be perfect.

3:00PM

Wow, I'm here. I'm at American Idol.

Ryan looked at me in shock "OH JENNIFER, HELLO! WELCOME, WELCOME"

I smiled "Thank you Ryan, I came a bit early to get ready and meet the other judges"

"The other judges will be coming shortly, Harry is hilarious by the way, I love him" Ryan smiled back

"Oh, he is? that's great" I grinned.

i knew he was funny, I've been watching videos of him all night, but I can't say that just yet.

Harry's POV

*Phone Rings*

"Hello?"

"hello Mr. Harry Connick Jr"

"Who is this?" I answered

"It's Ryan, your old pal! Hey so we've decided and we would love it if you could be the newest judge on season 13 of American Idol!"

I was surprised, I mean American Idol??! That's awesome. I couldn't believe it.

"That's great, I would love to be a judge. Thank you!" I answered back.

"Cool, taping for the auditions start at 3:00PM. Can't wait to see you! Jennifer Lopez & Keith Urban will be the other two judges" Ryan said.

I gasped. Jennifer Lopez?!? I couldn't believe it. Jennifer has been my celebrity crush ever since I was little. I am a huge fan of hers, love her music, movies and she's insanely gorgeous.

this will be an amazing season. I love it already, get ready american idol! Get ready America!

3:09PM

I looked at the time. Damn I'm late! I hurried to my car and drove to the American Idol Studio.

"there you are, harry! You're late. Hurry up and get into the room to start." Ryan said.

I hurried and there i saw Jennifer and Keith sitting, waiting, and they looked annoyed.

I introduced myself to Jennifer "I'm harry" I smiled.

"hi harry, I'm Jennifer" we hugged.

I also introduced myself to Keith "Hi Keith,

I'm harry."

"I'm Keith, nice to meet you"

Wow. Jennifer looks gorgeous. Keith looks great.

"I'm sorry, that I'm late" I said quietly.

"That's okay, we better start" Jennifer answered nicely.

I smiled and took my seat. Getting ready to see the first audition.