Turn Me

Harry and I, had been shopping early this morning and now we are in starbucks. I ordered a frappuncino the same as Harry. We decided to take it away. It has been two days since we realised we could speak to each other through our minds. It's gotten more stronger, It may be because we have been using it more frequently or because our love is growing stronger.

I want to have a sexual relationship with Harry but he doesn't think, it's a good idea. He thinks that he'll hurt me. He knows i'm a virgin and that scares him even more, he thinks he'll break me. "What are you thinking about?" Harry asked me whilst taking a sip of his coffee, "Nothing important" I told him back linking my hand with his, interlocking our fingers together.

"Well,Well,Well, look who it is" A voice came from behind us, Harry turned around standing infront of me, hiding me behind his back. I saw a two men standing there, they looked the same age as Harry, one a tad bit older. "What do you want" Harry snapped at them harshly causing me to jump at his sudden change in anger. His fists were balled and his finger nails were digging into his palms as his knuckles went white. He looked like he wanted to rip their heads off. "Is that anyway to talk to us?" The bald man spoke, who previously spoke before. "We only want to meet your Mate" The way the brunetter spoke 'Mate' is seethed through his mouth like he refused the word, like he was jelous and angry.

"Your not touching her" Harry gritted through his teeth pushing me back even further. "Oh, Harry, I think we are" The bald one spat, I looked up at Harry, I started to panic, No not know - I can't have a panic attack. The next minute a gush of wind went past me as we were joined by Perrie, Zayn, Niall and Louis. "Your not touching her" Louis attacked the two men with his words. "You dare come any closer to her and you die" Perrie standed her ground with Zayn holding her waist. "One day, One time, you won't have these to protect you and when you don't, We'll be here waiting" The brunette spat before both me disappeared.

"Are you guys, Ok? Did we come intime?" Niall's words rushed out of his mouth. I spun around and hugged Harry. "Thank you guys so much, who were they?" I questioned looking back at them "There another vampire clan like us, It consists of five males, who you saw then was Max and Nathan" Louis seethed not happy at their names. Why do they want me dead? "Because your Harry's love" Louis spoke, forgetting that Louis could read minds.

Harry hasn't spoke since the accident and threat with Max and Nathan. He went straight to our bedroom. I walked upstairs and opened our chestnut door that led to our room. He was sat on the edge of the bed looking at his feet. "Harry" I spoke gently. "They won't hurt you, I won't let them" He seethed, "I know baby, It's ok" I said, not really sure if It would be. "No you don't get it, You like, I love - You hurt, I feel like i'm dying - you fall, I die, We have stronger emotions so when some one threatens you, I feel like killing them" He spat, at me gently. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I started to kiss his neck gently, he moaned quietly. So this means when I'm wanting him, his emotions are twice as stronger, so it takes all of him to say no to me cause he doesn't want me in pain.

"Holly" He moaned to me. "Harry" I moaned back. "I can't do this, I've already told you, I can't see you in pain, it'll hurt too much" He said pushing me gently off him "No Harry, It won't sure it'll hurt but it will be a good pain because your here with me and you'll protect me, that's what we do, we look out for each other" I seethed to him, He looked at me "The pain is too instruciating for a human" He spoke to me "So your telling me both of us can't have sex for the rest of our lives, that you'll let me be a 97 year old virgin who lives with her 20 year old husband?!" I spat to him, he sat down on the bed next to me again "I don't know" He gently spoke looking into my eyes and then an idea sparked "Turn me".