The Haunted Girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time there was a little boy named Jack, a mom, a dad, and a 16 year old girl who was a babysitter and her name was Sonny. Jack's parents were going out to dinner. They called Sonny to babysit their son Jack who was only 6 years old. So she said that she would do it. At around 6:00 Sonny came to their house and rang the door bell. Jack answered the door. His parents were right behind him. His parents let Sonny in and said that he will probably go up to his room or that he would stay dowstairs and watch some TV. After Jack's parents left for dinner he watched TV for roughly 30 minutes. At exactly 6:30 he ran up to his room and slammed the door behind him. Roughly 20 minutes later, Sonny heard a very loud bang coming from Jack's room. She started to get worried. So, she ran upstairs to see if Jack was ok. When she opened Jack's door she saw bloody hand prints and foot prints all over his room. It was even all over the ceiling. After she saw that she started to look everywhere for Jack. After she looked everywhere she couldn't find him anywhere. The only place that she hadn't looked was the attic. So, she went up the attic stairs to see if Jack was up there and he was. She was so relieved that she found him. But when Jack turned his head to look at her, she saw his eyes. She saw that they looked like they were possessed or something like that. When Jack looked behind her, Sonny saw what Jack was looking at. Right when she looked behind her she saw a very scary creature floating in the air. She was all bloody and her clothes were all wrinkled and ripped. The next thing she knew she was possessed by this bloody figure. And they lived happily ever after. THE END. Or was it. AH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!