Dear diary

School was interesting today. But let me start from the beginning.

Once upon a time there was a girl-

Ahh fuck that shit -.-

I prepared for school like always but then it got interesting.

I just wanted to go out the door with my 'tae' (you know? Tea-Tae? Okay sorry) in my left hand but then I got a message from 'unnkown'....

I looked at the message

"Hay Angelica I really want ro meet you in the park today after school. It would be really nice if you can come. I'll sit on the bench and wait for you!"

Omg. I never got a message like that...

So my first thought was:
"WHERE THE FUCK GET THIS LIL' FUCKER MY NUMBER! I'll definitly go there and kick this bish's ass!"

When I arrived in my classroom there was only Taehyung, playing with his (perfect) hair.

I went up to my seat and drank my tea in peace, looking out the window to the gray sky. It will rain in a few hours maybe.

"HAY!"

I jumped up, turned around, throw my cup of tea in Tae's face and slapped his cheek right after.

"GOSH TAE! YOU SCARED ME!"

He layed on the floor half dead and whined like a little baby.

"Oh c'mon Tae.... I didn't even slap you that hard..."

"I don't whine because of the slap! IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE STANDING ON MY FOOT!"

I looked down and immediatly took away my foot.

"Sorry."

I sad down and asked Tae why he scared me.

He got up, fully soaked with my delicious raspberry tea.... it was so delicious.... and now it's on Tae.... maybe I can lick it away of Tae's body.😏...

Noh it would look really weird...

" I just wanted to joke around. But I didn't expect that you would throw your tea on me and slap me -.- . By the way the tea was hot! Is it raspberry tea?"

"Yeah! It's delicious you should-
Wait I change the topic. Well I'm not like the girls who just say *imitates girly voice* 'ugh Tae, you scared me sooo much omg hahahha' "

"Yeah, thanks for letting me know that after you slapped me -.-"

He tryed to squeeze the tea out if his clothes.
And trust me, this view was better than looking out the window😏
He pulled his shirt a little up and you could see his 'there, but not visible' abs.
Best view ever.

"Hay Tae, I wanted to talk with you about a girl..."

"Okay but first I have to change my clothes"

I looked at him with wide open eyes and sayed "HERE?! NOW?!"

"No you fool! I'll go the to the changing room next to the gym"

I felt so foolish for thinking he would change his clothes in front of me.

"Well... okay... but when lunch break starts we could talk a little..." I sayed a little sad.

"Sure" he went out the door and then Oumaima and Amina came in.

"What's with Tae? Why is he so soaked?" Oumaima asked.

"Well there was a little accident..."

"Do I really want to know what happened?" She asked again.