Chapter 7.5

Alice hurried down the hallways, not once looking back. No words could describe how she was feeling. She wanted to jump up and down, but she was more worried about finding the room. Yet she seemed to know the way as she walked aimlessly down the halls. Finally, she found herself on the second floor, in the middle of all of the dorm rooms, standing right in front of a wall.

Alice took a deep breath and walked closer to the wall. There was nothing unusual about the wall, it was just a normal wall. But Alice knew that it was so much more. With a shaky hand, Alice reached out and ran her hand across the wall. Nothing happened. 

Then, Alice pulled out her wand, and without saying a word waved it across the wall. At an agonizingly slow pace, a crest appeared in the middle of the wall. Alice recognized it immediately as the Hogwarts crest. Only all four of the animals were missing. Alice stood in front of the wall and thought for a long moment. Trying to figure out the puzzle in front of her. An idea popped in her head, but Alice was hesitant to try it.

"Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus," Alice whispered. The animals appeared and the wall dissolved, revealing a door. This time Alice wasn't shaking as she reached forward and open the door. Behind the door was just a simple room. A room with a double bed right in the center, a small nightstand a closet, a desk and five doors. Alice stepped forward and closed the first door behind her. But what surprised Alice the most, was the drawings on the walls. From floor to ceiling the room was covered with beautiful drawings. Some of them painted, and others sketched. And each of the five doors had a different colour scheme. The door she came in was brown. A door to the right was red. Then blue. Then green. And then yellow. Each one of the houses had a door.

Above all, the room felt like home to Alice. More than the Gryffindor dorm. More than her real house on the other side of the country. Alice had finally found her home, in a secret room that was made for her. And, well, Grace Collins.

----------------------- rosie_larkson

Rosie took one more glance around the Dining Hall, desperate.

"Are you sure she's not here?" She asked her friends, who were sitting around her.

"Rosie I'm sure she's fine," Ginny said, not really paying attention.

"Yeah, but what if she's not?" Rosie glanced down at her plate of food, suddenly feeling disgusted, and pushed it away. "Did she say anything to you guys?"

"Rosie," Harry said. "Alice is fine. She probably wanted to do some extra work or something."

"Maybe she just wasn't hungry," Ron suggested while stuffing pie into his mouth. 

"I don't know...I have a feeling that something is up." Rosie glanced at Hermione, who surprisingly hadn't said much of anything during the meal. Nor had she eaten anything. Maybe she felt the same was Rosie did. After what seemed like forever, dinner was over and everyone headed up to the common room. Rosie bolted straight to the girl's dorm rooms when she saw that Alice wasn't in the common room. 

"Alice?" She asked as she entered. Sure enough, Alice was sitting on Rosie bed, a large smile on her face as she looked at her hands.

"Rosie!" If possible, Alices face lit up more when she saw Rosie. "I have something really exciting to tell you..." Rosie carefully sat down beside Alice and awaited her friend's story. "I found this place, Rosie..."

Hope you liked 7.5. (*cough* bunny-locket *cough*). Anyways, please comment and vote! Let me know what I am doing wrong or right.

~Amelie🌺