Welcome!

Hello all of my lovelies who somehow ended reading this random book! Before I show of my dragon art I just wanted to say that the rules here are the same as my other art book.
YOU CAN NOT CONTINUE READING THIS BOOK WITHOUT READING THIS PART. IT WILL ONLY TAKE A COUPLE OF SECONDS TO READ IT. SO PLEASE DO!
DO NOT post these pictures anywhere where other people can see them WITHOUT NOTIFYING OR ASKING ME FIRST!
And if you find out that someone disobeys my orders and DOES post these pictures somewhere without asking me first, TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!
DO NOT POST A PICTURE SOMEWHERE AND NOTIFY ME AFTER YOU POST IT!! THAT IS WRONG!!!
So, requests, if you have a request feel free to tell me in my conversations or in the comments on this book. But it has to be dragon related! If you have a request related to something else you may make one in my other art book. If I get a chance, I will tell you when I have decided to make your request. And your request MUST be in FULL DETAIL of what you want your dragon to look like. That includes what colors you want and where you want them, what type of dragon you want (meaning like a Wings Of Fire tribe or what element or type of dragon you want) any special body characteristics, like scars and jewelry, and where you want them, and what pose you want you're dragon in or if you want the dragon doing something in the picture (also tell me if you want a full body request or just the head) this last detail, of course, is optional. And if possible make a reference picture of your dragon.
And also, I work really hard on these pictures, and being and artist is difficult. So please avoid any negative comments on my drawings, or any negativity in general. In other words, NO HATE COMMENTS and don't make fun of another comment someone made. If you actually read these two rules reply with a simple ok, okey, or okay. DO NOT FAKE IT!!

See, that didn't take so long to read, now did it? Anyway, that is it for the rules. I hope you enjoy this book, and please follow the rules to help make this book a safe thing to read. That's it for now.

-Darkstalker