Chapter Eighteen

~ Hermione Granger / Alannah Snape ~

Nearly a month has passed since Draco and I woke up in bed together. Which means it's Monday, yay. I climb out I bed as my alarm clock starts going off. I turn it off as a large wave of nausea hits me. I run into the bathroom and open the toilet. I proceed to throw up what used to be my dinner into the toilet bowl.

What the hell? Why am I sick? I didn't eat anything I was allergic to last night and nothing that upset my stomach. Maybe I'm just getting sick.

The bathroom door opens and Draco walks in. He immediatly rushes over to me and rubs smalls circles on my back. I flush the toilet and Draco helps me up. I brush my teeth and wash any remaining vomit out of my mouth.

"You okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine" I reply.

Draco nods before returning to his bedroom. I return to my bedroom and change into my school robes for the day. I put my temporary Glamour Charm on and I grab my messenger bag. I put my wand in its pocket and leave my bedroom.

Draco's waiting for me in the Common Room, like always. He grabs my hand and I interlace our fingers. We leave the Heads dormitory and head down to the Great Hall.

~~~~~~

"Hermione? Are you okay?" Harry asks beside me in DADA class.

Professor Henderson is letting us work with partners so Harry and I are working together. He actually asked if we could work together today, even though Ginny and Ron are in this class with us. We are brother and sister after all so we do like to hang out with each other occasionally.

"Why do you ask?" I ask, giving him a quizzical look.

"Because you look really...happy. Like your glowing" Harry says.

Harry doesn't know that Draco and I had sex. Hell, no one on earth but Draco and I know about it. Maybe I should tell Ginny and ask her if she remembers anything about that night before Draco and I returned to our dormitory that night.

"I'm fine Harry. Don't worry about me" I say with a carefree smile.

Harry nods but he still looks a little skeptical. Why wouldn't he believe me? It's not like I'm lying. For the first time in years I'm actually happy and life is going good for me. No more wars to fight and no more Dark Lord's to worry about.

~~~~~~

"Mione, you're literally glowing. What happened?" Ginny asks at dinner that night.

"What do you mean?" I ask, arching a brow at her as I stab in to my carrots.

"You look positively radiant. Did you and Malfoy have sex?" Ginny asks bluntly.

My eyes go wide and I start choking on the carrot I just ate. Harry full out spits his pumpkin juice all over Ron, who is sitting across from him at the table. Ron is sitting next to me while Harry and Ginny are sitting next to each other on the other side of the table.

Ron glares at the raven haired boy before cleaning himself up with the wave of his wand.

"W-why would you ask that Ginny?" I stutter, my cheeks redder then tomatoes.

"Because that's how I looked after Harry and I had sex" Ginny says bluntly.

"Ginerva Weasley people are trying to eat here!" Ron exclaims, glaring at his sister and her boyfriend.

"Well it's that or you're pregnant. And the only person you would have had sex with is Malfoy soooo" Ginny trails off.

Am I pregnant? Is that why I had morning sickness today? It can't be...no fucking way. I am not nineteen years old and pregnant.

"That's enough Ginny" I say seriously, glaring at the younger girl.

She nods and starts to silently eat the remainder of her dinner.

Ginny must be wrong, I can't be pregnant with Draco's baby. That isn't possible.