A rant that may offend people

You know what, major language warning on this chapter, because I'm fed up.

Fuck Trump.

Just fuck him for all he stands for.

If you somehow don't know

(Barrett Wilbert Weed is an amazing actress 👌)

First off)

FUCK YOU TRUMP! I HOPE YOU GET IMPEACHED. YOU'RE A DICK. I WISH YOU WERE NEVER ELECTED.

Now that we have that all out of the way,

2) What the fuck? Why the fuck is it such a big fucking deal if oh-oh my god! Holy shit! A transgender person is in the military! What? A person actually wants to RISK THEIR FUCKING LIFE FOR THIS COUNTRY? Oh wait, sorry! You just so happen to have a gender identity that isn't the same as your physical sex? You can't come and DEFEND OUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

3) "Tremendous medical costs" excuse me? What fucking medical costs is letting trans people into the military going to do? Of course it's going to have more medical expenses, BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JOIN THE FUCKING MILITARY. It's not like the government is going to pay for top-surgery, or hormones, so, what the fuck?

4) "disruption that transgender in the military..." WHAT FUCKING DISRUPTION? THERE WONT BE A FUCKING DISRUPTION! A MtF transgender wouldn't thing of rape because ya know, respect and that shit, and same with a FtM. It's only the people that would dress as the opposite gender, and say that they're trans that would cause an issue.

Now, I know that is a big issue, but, ok. Jail 'em.

Rape is illegal no matter what.

You know, I think that people are so concerned with the possibility of men raping women, that they don't realize, women are 100% capable of raping men. When the whole "transgender bathroom" thing exploded, the concern was, men going into the women's bathroom and using that to their full advantage. Not once have I heard people be concerned with the fact that women can use that to their full advantage.

I'm sorry this changed into a transgender rant, and it's going to change slightly again, but also on the "disruption" topic.

How many times have you seen girls get dress coded because their shoulders were showing, or at the fact that her bra strap was showing, or that her shorts were to short.

Those are all labeled as distractions for boys.

Do they realize that muscle shirts, where half their sides are showing, or the fact their boxers are showing are distractions to girls.

WHO FUCKING CARES if there's a transgender in the military. HELL! For the longest time, women, weren't allowed in the military, because of them being to weak, or a distraction. The medical expenses aren't going to go up, unless people get injured.

So in conclusion

Fuck you Trump.

And

Transgenders are not a distraction

Thank you.

-Kayla