Chapter 3.*Alessandro's pov* (Edited)

I want her so bad. She so innocent. She would never love me if she knew what I have done. She'd think I'm a monster. I went out to the party looking for her. God I wanted her. I needed her! She stood outside on the balcony her hair flowing. "What you doing out here all alone." I asked her and she shrugged taking a deep breath. "No one asked me to dance after today what I did they think I'm dangerous. Which I'm really not." She said with a small smile and  I looked at her grabbing her chin pulling her close. "You are a bit  dangerous but I can tell your very sweet too and I like that about you. You can take care of yourself but I wanna do that for you." I said to her with a smile. She turned away.  "I don't think you would if you found out who I am." she said and looked down. God this girl was shy. " I wouldn't care who you are. I can also tell your not good at parties are you?" I said to her and she nodded. "Yeah I'm really not." She said and I nodded. "Stay here." I said and she nodded. She looked exhausted a little one shouldn't be up this long. Like seriously. I picked her up and sat her on a chair. "Stay put. I mean it." She nodded though she kinda seemed angry about me picking her up and I went inside. It was 1 am in the morning. A few hours did pass since we talked but I needed time to cool off. "Attention everyone the party is now over please leave the security will check each of you for stolen property of mine. If you have it your life just went down the drain." I said and the people here left some drunk some angry some just ready to go. That emerald girl and Eric came back. They looked happy. "Where's cadence?!" Emerald yelled and I pointed outside to see her looking up at the stars. They had a perfect view from here. "Thank you master I hope we can do it again." She said and he smirked. "Oh most definitely. But at my place."  He said and she looked at me. "Sir?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes?" I said to her.  "My friend she is the most innocent and trusting person you will meet what are the qualities of a little?" She asked and I nodded and looked back at her and said "My God does she know?" I said to emerald and she shook her head. "Unfortunately no I didn't tell her. We need to go we have school in the morning." I said and she came in looking scared. "Cadence what's wrong?" Emerald said shaking her arms. "She's....coming here...." She whispered fear in her eyes. "Oh the hell not! I'm calling my parents they'll bring their gang and-." Emerald began to say but Cadence shook her head and she just smiled. "No need for gang wars. I can deal with her and my ex who became my step dad and wants me to call him daddy for some reason which is annoying." She said and Emerald hugged her. "Now if you excuse us sir were heading home." Cadence said and eric and I looked shocked and angry. We weren't letting our mates go into danger! Hell no! "I'll see you soon." Cadence said and I grabbed cadences hand and pulled her close. "Gimme your phone." I said and she handed me a old flip phone. I held in a chuckle. I put in my number. I gotta upgrade her to the 21st century. "Now your email?" I said and she shook her head. "I can't message you my computer broke. I need to get it fixed." She said and I nodded. "Ok." I said to her. Another thing on the list. "I'll see you around king." She said waving her hand. "See you around princess." I said to her a smile on my face. She looked at me blushing. It was cute. Emerald smirked as the walked away.With our hearing since we have better hearing then humans because we're werewolves we have better hearing. "You like dat body girl didn't you?" Emerald said and she stuttered. "I I....no...." She said and she smacked her arm. "You definitely did."Emerald said and she rolled her eyes. "Shut up. He didn't like me that way so stop." Cadence said and "Yeah he liked the bottie and da girls." Emerald said and The elevator closed and they left. I smiled something that I didn't do so often. "I think I just met the little I want." I said to my best friend Eric. "Want or need Alessandro?" He asked and I smiled. "Both." I said to him. He smiled. "I'm glad man. She's young too 18." He said to me and I frowned. "18? I'm a old man to her! I'm 10 years apart from her!" I said to him and he held his hands up. "Hey I think she liked you for you." He said to me . I seen the maids I had start to clean up the mess from the party. I went to my room to see Samantha on my bed completely naked. "Hey baby....c'mere lemme show you what she can't." She said and I shook my head. She was good in bed. "No. I'm good. Get out of my room." I said and  She pouted. "She's not right she's too sweet." She said and I smiled. "That's how I think girls her age should act. Unlike you." I said She tackled me. I pushed her off. My dogs came in the room excited to see me then started growling at her. "Get your self and what's left of your dignity out of my house. Now." I yelled and She huffed and left the room. "Fine. But she will never be the submissive you need." She said as she grabbed her close. "Your jealous aren't you?" I said with a smile. "What is there to be jealous of?" She said and I scowled. I grabbed her by the neck. She scratched at my hands till I dropped her. She coughed and grabbed her clothes and left. I rolled my eyes sighing stupid bitch. I took off my suit and just stayed in my boxers and sat on my bed grabbing my phone. I texted Cadence.
Hey you did you get home safely?-Alessandro
Yeah I did. So did emerald.-Cadence
That's good baby cakes.-Alessandro
Please don't call me that. I don't even know you.-Cadence
Then let's meet up. As a interview as soon as possible.-Alessandro
I have work tomorrow. -Cadence
I can give you a better job. One where it pays more. Or....-Alessandro
Or?-Cadence
Meet up with me and we'll talk about it in person.-Alessandro
How can I trust the mafia king? Your....-Cadence
I'm what?-Alessandro
Your scary. How can I trust you? I've heard what you have done....who you killed....-Cadence.
Give me a chance. Please.-Alessandro
Ok. I'll give you a chance.:) Tell me when you wanna meet up and then I will see.-Cadence.
Ok how about tomorrow after work?-Alessandro.
Ok that works.:)-Cadence
Great now head to bed you could use the sleep it's late and you little girl should be in bed.-Alessandro.
You don't run my life. >->{Cadence}
-_- bed missy.-Alessandro.
Ok ok I am going! *curls up on my bed*-Cadence.
*pulls blankets up on u shutting the door* Night little one.-Alessandro
*smiles giggling* Night Alessandro.-Cadence.
I smiled at the text and put my phone on my charger. My dogs each went to their beds. "Boys and girls we might just be getting a new girl here." I said and I heard their soft snores. They were easy to go to sleep after work. I smiled again. It's been so long since I had genuinely smiled. When I saw her today....I just....I don't know. Something made me want this girl so badly. Usually I wanted more experienced ladies ones I could fuck and use for my pleasure but this one.....this one I wanted to love. And i despised the feeling of it. Whenever you put your trust in someone you get hurt. And you don't need some girl ruining your happiness. Your fine. You don't need her. God that isn't true I need her. Badly. So very badly. I made sure to lock up everything then laid down on my bed. I turned off the lights and fell asleep for the night.
______________________________________________________________
Hi guys! So this is the third chapter! As promised I am going to continue the other two if I get up to sixty followers! Please hit that button it be amazing for me. And comment if your liking the story! That be great! Also I will do a q and a thing soon! So stay tuned. Also I like slyveon she's so cute. My daddy(he doesn't want his name out and about) got me her so she's extra special to me!
Yours truly,Crescentmoongal.