Section 2, chapter 4 : the dark

As my mom and dad were leaving the house at 7 p.m, I was left with sparky and the house. As i fell asleep on my bed I herd a sound coming from the basement bathroom. I went into my fathers work room, he had many paper all over the floor, I could barely reed at the time. I had forgotten he had left for the night. There was one paper that was directly in the center of the desk. The paper read "March 18, 1956. Woman missing!! The last time seen was at the graveyard. Name: Susan, age : 53. Last seen wearing: red shirt and blue shorts. Thats were the paper ended.

Chapter 5 : the light

I was hungry by the time I finished reading. The light from the kitchen room was on. The light was very dim, you could barely see the sink. There was a note on the table that read " there is some cake in the fridge, I laso left some spaghetti in the fridge, warm it up in the microwave oven, love Mom."

             Chapter 6 : the door

As i was warming up my spaghetti. I her the sound from the basement again. The sound was slightly louder than the first time. As i made my way to the basement door i saw sparky barking at something. He was barking at the basement door. Suddenly the phone was ringing. It was my father. He had told me not to answer the phone. He told me that he had accidentally called the house. I told him about the noise that was coming from the basement bathroom. My father had told me to ignore it but i just couldn't. I could hear it getting louder and louder. My father told me that I needed some sleep. I understand I responded. I went up to my room and found another note.