My Bloody Valentine song fic for enoch ❤️

Warnings: it's not as gruesome as it sounds!

Oh my love please don't cry....

Gosh you hated it here. You were so confused. So lost. You didn't even know what your peculiarity was. You found yourself sitting in a room you knew all too well. Enoch's room. He was the only one, yes, him of all people, that took a liking to you. He was really a sweetheart heart under the tough facade.
You just stared out the window looking at the other children play. Then you saw Emma and Jake. Oh how you wanted to be like them.you felt a tear roll down your cheek. You were hoping that your curly headed of a boy best friend didn't see it. Unfortunately that wasn't the case because you had in fact been crying for 20minutes not realizing it.
Enoch dropped his homunculi and swiftly sat on the bed next to you.
"Y/n are you okay?" "Just fine, Enoch." You sniffled. "No you're clearly not Y/n. I raise the dead but I'm not dumb. It's Jake and Emma isn't it." He said sorrowfully. "All I wanted in my old life was to find love." You explained. "And now, here, I'm so.... confused. So....hopeless." That last word stung on the tip of your tongue. Enoch looked at you trying to find the words to say. He knew you needed to be together the day you walked through that loop. "Y/n, my darling, please don't cry. It hurts me to see you so hurt." Enoch said wrapping you in a tight hug. That was not something he did often. "You may raise the dead, Mr O'Connor, but you're not heartless." You said squeezing him tighter.

I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life....

A few months passed since your conversation in Enoch's room. Enoch seemed to spend less time with his homunculi and more time with you. It was a nice change. Especially since sometimes he smelled like the preservatives in his hearts, which was really gross. Ever since that day he's put more time into how he looks and acts around you and boy did you notice. Those curls, his eyes, everything about him screamed at you. He sure was a good looking guy for sure.

I don't know much at all....

"Y/n, I've never had a girlfriend before, so I don't really know how this works, but I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me in the garden?"
This is how Enoch asked you out for the first time. You obviously said yes.

I don't know wrong from right....

Enoch was so upset when the date didn't go as he had planned. He kept telling you how terrible of a boyfriend he'd be because he couldn't please you. You felt the exact opposite about him. He gave you everything you ever dreamed of. He was totally wrong, but you guys were totally right.

All I know is I love you tonight....

You and Enoch tried the whole date thing again. You and him were sprawled on a blanket next to the water. You watched the stars twinkle. In that moment everything felt in place. You looked to see your curly headed cutie, staring at you. "What?" You blushed. "Y/n, I love you." Enoch said and your heart seemed to go fourteen times faster. You reached your hand up to touch his cheek and planted a kiss on his nose. "I love you too E."

************************************
A/n: sorry this is crap but I love Enoch so much ❤️ I'm taking any requests right now so request away! I'm doing reader inserts. Xx - K