S H E

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

She examined her prize, eyes gazing over the body as She ran her fingers through the face, gently tracing a perfectly oval outline. She fingered the shiny, raven black hair and smiled wistfully. High cheekbones, bronze skin, and rosy cheeks. Dark long lashes hid the eyes, shadowed by a thick layer of kohl. Her fingers moved upward, tracing the crimson lips till they stopped before the eyes. She gave a small gasp of surprise. Those eyes. They were so green, She had never seen anything like it. 

She clapped her hands in ecstasy, to have been rewarded such a treasure. She marveled over the body, eyes sparkling with excitement. She couldn't wait to try this one out. But She mustn't get carried away, She reminded herself. She had  work to do. She pulled out a thin, sharp knife and grinned. She was going to have to be very careful with this one. She wouldn't want it to go to waste, would She?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Your name is so tied to your sense of self. Do you know what else is? Your face." 

A few hours later, She held up her trophy with satisfaction. She was dying to see what this face would reveal. She gently held it up to where her face would've been if She had one. Where it should've been if She had one. As She pressed it , she gently rubbed the ends of the face, melding it.  Almost instantly a flood of memories rushed through her, sending a thrilling sensation through her. In the midst of this, She reached out, looking for something. Aha! She grabbed out and caught it. Azade. "Azade" She said, reigning control of the memories and merging her and the face together as one. She cast a quick glamour over herself, making her body that of the previous owner. She stood in front of the mirror, admiring her new self. She whispered her new name again, loving how exotic it tasted as She said it.

From now on, She was Azade. 

A few minutes later, Azade left the cave with a smile on her face as if nothing had ever happened.

_______________________________________________________

Hullo there!Soooo...did ya like it? Was it tooo short? Was it toooo elaborative on the details? TELL ME PPL

did ya like it? Was it tooo short? Was it toooo elaborative on the details? TELL ME PPL