Chapter 28

***Prim's Pov***
I never knew what Aiden went through until the days leading up to our very rushed wedding kept counting down. We had decided that the sooner we got married the better it would be for the both of us. Our wedding was this weekend and every reporter in town had been following me. I had Abram glued to my side for protection but sometimes there were so many I feared that even he wouldn't be enough to hold them off. I dash into the cake shop that I had once visited with Aiden. I smile at the memory as the man behind the counter greets me.

"I'm here to put in an order for a cake for my wedding this Saturday." I explain as his pudgy body comes into view.
"Of course!" He bellows as he pulls out a book.
"What kind of cake?"
"Just a simple three tiered cake with white icing and purple decorative flowers." I say in a rush.
"What flavor?" He asks while scribbling the information down.
"Vanilla and I'll need it delivered by lunch Saturday to the address on this card." I explain while handing him the card.
"We will have it ready."
"Thanks!" I yell over my shoulder as I walk out into the sea of reporters again.
I shove by them and nearly dive into the backseat of the car.
"Take me to the dress shop Abram. Elaine is waiting."
He nods and pulls off into the direction of the rich side of town again.
It isn't long until we pull up in front of the shop with white gowns displayed in the windows. I grimace when I see a scowling Elaine standing out front.
Abram pulls the door open and I exit the car with a guilty look.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" I yell as I pull the door open and usher her in.
"At least I get to wear a purple dress and walk with Abram." She boasts.
Elaine was my only bridesmaid and Abram was Aiden's best man. They were both ecstatic about walking with one another.
"What about this one!" Elaine squeals as she pulls a wedding gown from the rack.
"No." I disapprove.
She frowns and follows me as I glance around the racks. Within an hour I had pulled only three gowns to try on and Elaine was not happy.

"Just try these on!" She begs.
I sigh and grab the first ballgown. It had sheer sleeves and was embellished in glimmering gems. It flowed to the floor and enveloped my curves beautifully. My mouth gaped open at my reflection.
"Whoa." Elaine says from behind me.
"I know." I whisper.
"You're absolutely stunning." Abram agrees from my left.
"I think I'll take this one." I say to the saleswoman.
"Will that be cash or debit?" She asks as she begins to unlace me.
"Debit." I say clutching the dress to my chest fearfully.
"I'll take care of it. You just get the dress bagged and ready." Abram says coming to my rescue. I sigh and dash for the dressing room.
****************
I dove onto the couch as soon as we came through the door. I was exhausted from being in town all day. I was now twelve weeks along and I was sleeping a lot more than usual. My stomach had began to pudge out and I had felt flutters but I wasn't sure if it was the baby or gas. I watched as Abram walked in and pulled a blanket over me. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

I groan as my eyes flutter open. I have the sensation of moving and suddenly jolt up.
"Shhh." Aiden coos as he pulls me closer to him. I glance around and realize he's taking me upstairs.

"I can walk." I complain.
"Don't be silly." He chastises as his muscles bulge beneath me.
He softly places me on my feet by the bed and I shimmy my shorts off leaving me in only my shirt. I climb in the bed and pat the spot by me. He strips the suit from his body and takes the spot by me. I snuggle in close to him.
"What did you get done today?"
He asks.
"I got the cake ordered and I have my dress waiting in the closet so don't peak."
He laughs causing his chest to rumble.
"I'm so excited to be marrying you." I admit.
"I love you Prim."
"I love you." I whisper as I gently fall asleep once again.

A/N: Not edited and I know this chapter sucks because it's a filler chapter. Big things happening in the next chapter though