lil bits of nostalgia bc im in that kind of mood

- kimalicella.

- not wp related but my childhood Best Friend throwing things at me because he thought they were ninja stars. also him singing the naruto opening theme on the bus. also just him in general.

- remember the time before everyone's first theme? just. that.

- ciel × aaron burr × charles lee because of that stupid pun.

- also riceberly.

- when emerson and i had matching themes!!! good times.

- ................. "the stella incident" with the username switches. that's coming up on it's one year anniversary in a few months.

- those lil fics ciel wrote about me and victoria schwab. those were air to me.

- grey's fam books!!! ahhh just the feeling of waiting for the updates and then your heart skipping a beat when the notification pops up in your feed and your heart racing as you read aksdjsks.

- yo what happened to the kik group chats ? and kik in general?

- it wasn't a good time but the great Sarah J Maas Discourse of 2016

- also that time when i got spammed with bee movie quotes. many tears were shed that night.

- people used to always say "rt" to nearly everything.

- people would fill their spam books up in under a month.

- follow spams.

- the slow descent into musical theatre hell, starting with people's obsession with hamilton.