Thank you so much!

Thank you all so much for ten thousand reads! Holly Hell, that's a lot, wow.

I seriously never thought I was EVER going to make it as far as I did with this book. And as cliché as it sounds, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This book started from a little idea that popped into my head when I was watching Descendants. But it became much more than just a book to me.

Wattpad has always been a place where I could express myself, and I wouldn't be judged for it. The best part is, I'm expressing myself to a group of people who are into the same fandom I am.

It makes me really happy knowing I can open this app, and let my inner fangirl out.

I'm so glad I decided to write this book. If I didn't, I wouldn't have met so many amazing people.

Most people write books on Wattpad to gain popularity, reads, and followers.

I write my books to express myself, and I know I'm not the best author on Wattpad, but I try to have fun with it.

Thus app and you guys have done so much for me, and I could never repay you.

Not gonna lie, Wattpad has got me through a lot. When I'm feeling sad, or hurt, I read your guys' comments and it always puts a smile on my face.

I'm so proud of how far this book has come, and none of it would have happened without you guys.

So again, thank you. Thank you to everyone who has commented, read, and voted on this book.

I love you all so much, I couldn't tell you how unbelievably happy I am. Thank you again, I can't say it enough.

~Heaven~