One

7 months Later......

Raine P.O.V

I sit outside on the garden chair staring out to the beautiful ocean that seems so close but so far away it's been awhile almost eight months in rehab I miss my friends and my mom and dad and .... him I feel like I can't remember him I'm not allowed to like he can't be on my mind. The good thing is that liquor isn't on my mind as it used to be I still think about it all the time but baby steps I'm getting there I know I'm getting I just can't slip up I go to my therapist we talk more like she talks and I yell but I'm getting there I can feel it.

"Raine it's time for your session." Sighing I get up of course my anger management sessions where I talk about why I'm angry and what I can do instead of being violent it's stupid and a waste of my freaking time.

"Why do I need these stupid sessions you want to know why I'm angry it's because of stupid shit like this it's annoying I don't use violence when I'm angry." I look at the nurse who seems frighten but continues to walk me to the room.

"Raine I'm sorry it's not who's making you do these it's- "

"Yea yea yea my stupid ass bitch of a therapist I know" she looks behind me and clears her throat I sigh and turn around."

"Is there anything else you need to say about me Raine I'm glad your expressing yourself really." She pushes up her glasses and writes something down ion her notebook I shake my head and enter hell.

    Antonio P.O.V

I continue to bash his head with my beautiful hammer feeling his blood and brain bits splatter against my face laughing as I continue to do it until I'm pulled off of him they never let me have fun I don't understand they expect me to just shoot him in the head no I'm going make his life painful and let him die painfully since he decided to take my money and sell me out to the Russians.

"Antonio, you need to calm down your starting to become a little crazy with the killing I know what the bastard Jacob did but still just shoot him and  get over with it." Alex shakes his head throwing me a wet rag and walks out leaving me to look at myself in the dusty mirror.

Ever since she left I've been like this I know I wanted her to get better but still I can't believe she lied to us about where she would be I can't find even If I tried harder they won't tell me since she didn't put any of on the visitor's list and on top of that she probably used a fake name I-I just don't why she would lie. I fucking love her it's been seven long long months without holding her I could've fucked someone by now but no I want her only her every other woman makes my skin itch it has to be her.  I out my jacket back on and stormed out with the boys on my tail.

"I'm going to find I don't give a flying fuck what you guys say I miss her I need her I want her and I always get what I want." They sigh and nod telling me they'll help I smirk it's time to find my princess.

Tori P.O.V

Laughing as I carry my nephew around the house since gabby is knocked the hell out with Aaliyah he's so cute. I can't wait till Raine sees him I hope she's doing alright she's going to see her Nephew and soon to be born Niece.

"Aww are you reading my mind you can't wait to see Auntie Rainy huh Nate you Can't wait she's going to love your grey eyes little one." I giggle as he laughs and eats my finger sighing I look outside thinking about Raine I miss her so much I hope she's getting well.

Anthony P.O.V

"I found her bro she's in Hawaii at a rehab facility her therapists' name is Caroline Matthews." he jolts snatching the computer away from he looks at me and smirks.

"It's time to get my princess I'll go alone tomorrow night and all of you guys can come next weekend." I shake my head as he smirks staring at he stares at the computer theirs is something with this fool.

Ahhhhhhh we are back hehe even if it's been a day i have so many ideas for this sequel its freaking crazyyy!!! anywayyys Raine is in rehab in hawii strange she lied but it was for her own good but..... Anotnio is coming to get her what will be her reaction? Find out on the next chapter.... vote ?? comment?? Raien gang?? Antonio gang??