5

Raine's POV

I wake up staring at the dull colored ceiling wanting it to take me in so I can leave this hell hole...I wish I could run away but I know I need to get better for my family and most importantly for myself. I don't understand the whole point of this facility.. what to break down the emotional block that I have? To see why I'm addicted to drowning in my sorrows and waste away silently?? and now my thoughts are being interrupted by this bitch ass nurse. 

"Raine...Its time to wake up and get ready dear you have a visitor.." 

      " A visitor? if its Antonio again please DO NOT LET HIS ASS IN"

"Raine? No No it's not that young gentlemen its another young man he'd rather not tell me his name due to him wanting to surprise you" she dripped with glee as she said this as I looked at her I wondered what made her enjoy this job sitting here tending to addict's every little need whether it be locking an addict up to make them sober up again or just being there for us.

" Just come to the front when your ready dear" She left but not without giving me a big warming smile I tried to give the same warm smile but could barely reciprocate the feeling she had knowing that the smile I gave her was not as genuine as hers.

I get out of the bed feeling sluggish and just want to go back under the sheets knowing that a headache will awake if I do, I look into the mirror seeing my reflection I feel as though isn't me but a lost soul not knowing where to go...I always question myself asking how the fuck did I get here and why would I let myself get lost in misery so far where I am incapable of bringing myself out of that darkness, and every time I ask myself that I lie to myself knowing the truth deep down but having no dignity to just say it so that I can enjoy my life. I walk down to the front and see a man surrounded by all the nurses the old and young I stand there trying to figure out if that's Antonio or not  but my guess is wrong when the man turns around with a baby in his hand  its been so long since I've felt happiness I run towards them already feeling the tears run down my face..

" Hey Raine...meet your little nephew Nate"Anthony chuckles and I sniffle looking back and forth between them

"Can I...Can I hold him Ant??" He puts Nate in my arms and we walk over to the patio and sit on the comfortable swing that I've grown accustomed to on my happy days here.

" Its been awhile how have you been?...I know it hasn't been all cake and ice cream but fill me in on Raine's timeline" Anthony looks down at me trying to cover the oncoming pity he was going to gift me.

" Well you already know why I am in here so I'll spare you those details...but overall it's been a roller coaster, sometimes I'm happy enough to try and enjoy the day and other times I am overwhelmed with sadness and anger that I'm put on lock down." I look at the ground trying not to feel any emotion and I distract myself by rocking little Nate and I smile down at him as he gurgles and laughs

"How's gabby doing?? How is she handling Motherhood?" I laugh when I  ask this but then I quiet down when I see Ants face I see sadness when I bring her up, he smiles and just rubs Nate 

"Gabrielle and I aren't doing so well and that's part of the reason why I came up here because I wanted to get your advice...I understand if it's too much for you I selfish for coming up here knowing the situation and how your health is I-" I cut him off from rambling and smile at him knowing he really wants my advice whether I'm in the hospital or not he won't leave until I give him some words of courage and advice.

"Well seeing that I am the in the hospital because I can't handle emotions we don't need you in here....But I can't give you words of advice until you tell me what's the problem" He sighs shaking his head running his hands through his hair making it himself look even more devilish  and handsome but once he opened his mouth and spilled the info that's where I'd wish I had a drink in my hand....

TO BE CONTINUED........xoxo