Chapter 14: World of Tanks

Miho heard the door open. She was still lying of the bed, she had the tv on. She was surfing, and stopped on Cartoon Network. She watched for a second and kept clicking through the channels.

"Hey sis." She called as maho entered the apartment. "How was breakfast?"

"Ok, we didn't really eat though, Hana's stomach was bothering her." Maho replied putting her keys on the table

"Oh, that's to bad." Miho said as she sat up. A sharp pain shot through her leg. Maho walked over and helped her sit up and put her feet out on a stool. 

"When are you ever gonna relax?" Miho asked with a smile on her face.

"When you're well enough to get in a tank." Maho said, grinning. When she was done, she went over to the chair she had slept in and folded up the blanket she used. 

"Alright alright, I can't watch you keep working, your like a machine. Sit down and relax, you have been going nonstop for three days on little or no sleep. That can wait." Miho said. Maho grinned and laid the blanket back on the chair. She sat on the bed next to miho. Maho checked her phone. She had the TV guide app on it. She matched the channels to miho's TV last night.

"Hey turn it to 140." She said 

"What's on?" Miho asked.

"A documentary called greatest tank battles." Maho answered.  Miho switched over.

"This is armored warfare at its bloodiest. This is the battle for Kursk. History's greatest tank battle."

They left the TV on. Maho soon fell asleep again. Miho pulled out her phone. She shot a text to saori. 

'Plan for an extra on the trip.' She said. She then shot the same message to Hana, with the addition of a get well soon. She sent it to. Saori responded with a '10-4.' Hana's response followed. 'Sure thing, and thanks. Tell maho I enjoyed this morning.' Miho sent a 'will do.'

At about 3:00, Yukari Akiyama came over with her computer. Maho answered the door. 

"Hey Maho." She said cheerfully walking in.

"What's up?" Maho responded closing the door.

"World of Tanks time." Yukari said, walking in to where miho was sitting, with her computer already open.

"Yeah it is." Miho said excited.

"You guys gonna kill some tank?." Maho said walking behind yukari

"Yeah, you should join us. Miho told me how much you love world of tanks. Not to mention how good you are." Yukari said excitedly.

"I'm not that good." Maho said, slightly blushing.

"Oh not only that, she won't brag, but she also rocks at war thunder, world of warplanes, world of warships, and armored warfare." Miho said smiling.

"Join us please please please." Yukari begged "Yeah sis, come on." Miho said

"Oh, okay." Maho said grabbing her laptop and logging into world of tanks. "What tier you guys play?"

"6." They both answered

"Cool, let's see what tier 6 tanks do I have, oh, how about the panzer 4 h?" Maho asked. 

"I sense platoon. " Akiyama said, getting excited

"I'm on it." Miho said, already setting up a platoon. "Okay, there's Yukari." She said as the screen name Guderian appeared on the screen.

"Hang on." Maho said "gotta find my panzer iv."

"Your screenname is panzermeister." Miho asked confused.

 "It means tank master in German." Yukari said. 

"Oh." Miho responded

"I didn't know you spoke german." Maho said as they waited for a game. Koramin loaded up.

"No, but I know a lot of words." She said.

"Oh god no." Maho said, irritated at the screen

"What." Miho asked

"I hate koramin, all anyone ever does is camp in the corner." Maho said. 

"We'll be fine." Akiyama said. "Is that an island?"

"Don't go there, that's the island of certain death. If you don't camp, you race to the island and die." Maho said disgusted at the map.

Roll out. The tanks could suddenly move and they deployed into the game.