rain

on another rainy day here i am, waiting for you as if nothing happened. my hopes get lower and lower, i don't know why i've done this to myself but hopefully, i'll learn something.
————————————————————
   Here's to another boring day of work! Oh, how boring it is to work at a coffee shop, i myself don't even like coffee. Its such a drag but hey i gotta make money some way, right? Each day i wake up to a cycle that never stops, i've gotten used to it but it bothers me sometimes. I had thought about quitting but i had realized that i don't have any skills that can help me score another job so i'm here. Luckily it's quiet here, it's very rare since this coffee shop is smack in the middle of the city but i guess people really do enjoy their peace and quiet. There are sometimes when i love working here; when it rains.

As a child, i never really liked the rain because it had always ruined everything i had in mind. This was only for a bit, i had also felt alone in the rain. There were times where my parents were stuck at work and i was left with no other choice but to walk home alone in the rain. There was nothing i could do about it as a child so during my youth i grew to detest the rain. This has faded throughout the years though, working at the coffee shop definitely helped. Being able to stay warm surrounded by the smell of coffee and other sweet treats was a big factor. Can you imagine being outside in the rain that showed no end? Anyways i'll keep hoping that this horrid cycle ends.
————————————————————
at the end of the day here i am; crying with no end. i still wonder if you know how i feel. my tears are shielded by the rain that never stops. please save me and hold me, i don't know how much more i can handle.