1

Ok, Im making this one time and one time only. Enough with the fùcking wanna be edgy teens. Like we get it your parents didn't take you to fùcking hot topic! We get it you fucking like Twenty One pilots! For shíts sake the reason Im starting to hate TØP is because of all the fùcking edgy 13 year olds. Like Today I was scrolling threw comments and I see this,"Im depressed and Suicidal I don't feel emotion and I'm heartless. Im sick of all these fake TØP fans they don't get Mark and Alex." Yea thats fùcking right they got the names wrong. And everyone going around saying that you have Borderline personality disorder, Depression, anxiety, psychotic, or any thing like that. Come to me when you fucking get diagnosed with it BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.  Not to mention the others who are like 13 and say,"IM A TRANSGENDER, PANSEXUAL!" I dont have a problem with and sexuality or gender I just dont believe theirs fùcking 74 of them. Its like for every new gender we just get new flavor of fucking ice cream, genders aren't fucking lollipops we dont hand them out at walmart of some shít and the more fùcking genders we come up with the better.(sarcasm dipshít)And you kids! You don't fùcking know your choices right now! Maybe someday you fùcking realize that, well shit... it was a phase.
And i swear to fùcking 4chan if i get attacked for saying transgender ill fùcking hang myself. NEW RANT FEMINISM! First its fùcking stupid, so fucking what he gets paid 23 pennies more then you! So fùcking what he spreads his legs to far! So fùcking what?! Where all equal here! Blacks, Whites, Men, Women! All fucking equal, except Mexicans people still hate them and thats fucked but not somethin imma get into. Oh and the whole amber rose slut walk? It does fùcking matter what you wear im not gonna walk outside in fucking bra and panties and not expect to get looked at. Its not mens fault people get raped! Hell men get raped! Thats fucking right you feminazi's Some women rape men. Shove that in your-, getting off topic. To sum things up.

Your not edgy, Their are two genders you can be a woman, or man when your transgender you don't just create a new fùcking gender and slap a "hello im chairsexual" sticker on it you fucking idiots, We dont live in a rape culture. And mostly everyone equal. Suck it the fùck up