Trip to the beach?

A/N: If something is in bold AND parentheses, it's just me randomly noting something, it's NOT part of the plot.

"Alright guys, listen up!" Daichi clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

           "HAI!" Everyone replied, facing him.

         "this weekend, we're going to have a team retreat at the beach. Suga and I talked it over with coach and we have enough funds from the store's donations." He announced, going on to explain how they would get there, the rules and stuff like that.

      "So be here Saturday morning at 7:00 sharp, the bus leaves at 7:30 so don't be late and bring a  sleeping bag, towel, swimsuit, three changes of clothes just in case and any other items you'll need. If you have any medication, let coach or tadeka-sensei know." Daichi dismissed the team to leave after the gym was clean.

  "Yahoo! I can't wait! Tanaka, Asahi-san! This is gonna be so much fun!" Noya shouted, running in excitement.

"Noya don't run, you're gonna fall," Asahi worried,( as usual)bracing himself for when noya crashed into the vending machine.

  Suga and Daichi were locking the gym and making small talk, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi had silently begun their walk home and so had kageyama and hinata.... for once, that weren't shouting.

               In fact, they were completely silent, Hinata was too stuck in his own head to speak.  "So, you wanna race?" Kageyama mumbled, looking the opposite direction of Hinata, blushing a bit due to the awkward silence with his crush.

    "Umm, not today...... I-I'm tired." The small boy lied.

"Well, if you're THAT tired, I can, umm... c-carry you a bit...so you can rest, I don't need you to collapse on the court," the black haired boy blushed deeper.

"Um, you don't have too-ahh!"Hinata shrieked as kageyama lifted him, giving him a piggy-back-ride.

"It's fine, really. Cuz you're like two inches tall so you weigh less than a girl."he teased, as usual, calling Hinata short.

He jokingly hit kageyama on the head, laughing a bit. They continued to talk and joke until they reached hinata's house, where the taller of the two set the smaller onto his front yard.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, we'd better pack huh?" The small boy smiled sheepishly before waving.
                      "Yeah, see ya tomorrow. If you're late I'm gonna kick your ass"

   "Huh?! Bye bakayama, "he went inside, panicking a little.
"What am I gonna do? I can't swim? They'll make fun of me if I go but it'll be suspicious if I don't!! I'll just have to do it."

                      The next day....

" Hustle, dumbass!  we're gonna be late cuz of you" kageyama shouted from hinata's front porch. "Tch, I swear if you're still asleep..."
he murmurs as he stomps up the stairs.

He opens the door to his room, mouth opening to shout but he can't speak due to the pure embarrassment.

"What the hell?! I'm trying to get dressed here! You pervert!" ( wow kags, u really screwed up there)Hinata shouted, quickly pulling up his boxers and covering himself, face completely red.