To the beach! ( for real)

"Alright bitches, wake up and get goin!" Noya yelled at the top of his lungs. Waking up everyone in the tent. Well, not Tadashi, a very heavy sleeper who barely stirred.

"Shut up noya, some of us are trying to sleep."tsukkishima groaned, flipping so his face was to the pillow.

"Ugh,"suga yawned," where are hinata and Kageyama? Didn't they come back last night?" He ran his hand through his silvery locks.

Daichi looked around," I don't think so, anyone seen em?" Everyone but Yamaguchi and tsukkishima looked around just outside the tent. Tadashi didn't wake up and Kei was trying to fall back asleep.

"Over here!" Noya yelled, having no sense of what may annoy others.

Hinata stirred a bit before waking," huh?"he slowly blinked his big eyes open be fire realizing the situation. He was nuzzled into Kageyama, curled up on his lap and hugging him. The younger had his arms around hinata's waist and holding his head to his chest so his hair was in his face. (He wanted to know if it smelled like oranges.....it didn't)

"Whaaaah!!" Shouyo jumped off Tobio immediately, waking him.

"Huh? ? Teddy bear......orange....fuzzball...." he mumbled incoherently before dozing off again.

"What. The. hell."Tanaka cocked an eyebrow, looking at noya, who was also confused.

"Kageyama! Wake up!" Hinata bounced, his voice cracking.

                 "Hmmm? tangerine, volleyball....milk.....fuck......shrimp....shouyo..." he obviously he had no control over his mouth in the mornings. "Shut up, fuzzball," he finally spoke a clear sentence.

    "Finally he's up, why did you guys sleep out here? You're gonna catch a cold like that,"suga helped the youngest team member to his feet.

                 Meanwhile in the tent...

          "Mmmh, tsukki! Not there!gahh!no, stop..." Yamaguchi Moaned in his sleep, catching the attention of the only other boy in the tent, who sat up and looked at tadashi, who was squirming on the floor. He tossed and turned many times before grabbing Tsukkishima and pulling him down towards the floor and bringing him to his chest.

         "What the actual fuck Tadashi?" Tsukkishima clawed at Yamaguchi's arms desperately, stopping when the other boy started moaning again.

         "Tsukki! I-i love you! Please!"he practically shouted, waking himself up."huh, TSUKKI! S-sorry, I, I didn't mean to-"he blushed, releasing the blonde from his tight grip.

        "You know you talk in your sleep, right?" Kei put on his glasses, finally able to see the boy next to him.

       "I do? Oh yeah, my mom says sometimes I mumble but never any full sentences or anything. What did I say?!" The freckled boy's face was  plastered with a bright, innocent smile. Perhaps too innocent.

           "Ummm, it was nothing. You were just mumbling and groaning a lot, I couldn't tell. It sounded pretty lame though..." he blushed and looked away.

     Yamaguchi knew what he said, but ignored it. If he were to be honest, it was really cute when Kei acted so tsundere-like."if only I could remember my dream..." he ran his fingers through his hair." Oh well, we should get dressed,"  he smiled.