Paintball them fuckers

(A/N: ok it's... *checks time* 12:50 pm rn and I'd sleep if it weren't for the weak. Anyway, the crew havin a paintball fight)

Rich's POV:

(Honestly haven't been to/ in one so I'm automatically just gonna start with Rich getting fuccin shot)

"SHIT, WHO WAS THAT?!" I yell as I feel pain in my back. Someone shot me.
"WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?!" Jake joins in.

"Hey Rich, where's Broo- OWWWWW WHYD YOU DO THAT, WE WERE A TEAM!!!" Christine says.

"I don't protect. I attack." I say. I quickly look at Jake and shoot him too, only to get shot twice.

"FUCK THIS HUNGER GAMES SHIT!" I yell as I run into an area of trees and flip them off.
"Rich!" I hear a whisper/ yell in the distance. I look over and see Michael hiding behind I tree.
"What?" I ask.
"Get out of here. Now." He whispers again.

I give him a questioning look and all of a sudden I hear leaves moving on the other side. Michael quickly runs over to a huge boulder and hides. He stays quiet.

I turn around and see Jeremy peeking from a bush and aiming right at me.
"OW YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yell.
I then hear Jeremy scream.

"TAKE THAT YOU SON OF A-- SHIT!!!" Michael yells.

Now it's just 1V1, I should run.
"FUCK!" I yell.
I hear another shot and I look to the area where I heard the sound and see Jake aiming for Brooke.

"OWWWW!" She yells.
"DONT SHOOT MY PIPSQEUAK YO-- AH SHIT, FUCK YOU JEREMY!!"

Time skip before all the Chaos starts.

I get into Jakes truck and play some tunes on my phone.
"Maroon 5 is shit." Michael says bluntly.
I look to my side.
"Scoot the fuck over, headphone kid." I say as I push him.

"Richy, ill just scoot over." Jake says, not taking his eyes off the road.

((A/N: ok so what's going on is the truck that they're in fits six people because if you put the armrest in the front seat up, then it'll be a seat for a person sitting between the driver and the.... Y'know,, other person.

So this is where everyone's sitting.

Back seat-  Jeremy Brooke Christine

Front seat- Michael, Rich, and Jake being the driver))

"Jeremy was better than everyone.." Michael says upset.
"Awwwww Michaewlll thank youuuu~" Jeremy says as he reaches over from the back seat and pats Michael's head.

"Why didn't you invite Chloe?" Brooke asks angrily.
"I did, but she didn't want to because she got distracted by the sale in Bath 'n Body." Jake chuckles.
"Christine fell asleep!" I laugh.
Jeremy looked very uncomfortable.
"We totally should've had teams!" Michael complained.

"Fuck that." Jeremy laughs.
"DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG MAN!" Michael looks back at Jeremy and yells.
"Or what? You'll spank me?"
....
Silence filled the car.

"Actually I-"
"LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW. YOU TWO CAN BE GAY AND ME AND RICH CAN BE GAY ALL WE WANT BUT ONLY AT HOME!" Jake quickly says, cutting Michael off.

"Wait Jake do you have a dorm or not?" Michael asks.
((Forgot to mention, they're in college))
"Uh I-"
"I'm his roommate dumbass." I laugh.

Michael hits my arm and I hit back. Soon enough we're cat fighting and laughing. Jeremy joins in and starts hitting me.

"GET OFF, WE'RE HERE!" Jake yells.
"I don't have a dorm." Christine says tiredly.
"Well shit, take a bus." I say as I open Michael's door and push him off so I can get out.

"That was fun!" Christine says.
"Still mad at Jeremy.."