Chapter 5

Can I start off by saying thanks for over 100 views. I know it doesn't really mean much but it means people are actually reading whatever shit I'm writing and that makes me feel better. I do apologise for not updating though i have just been busy with schoolwork. Just don't expect me to update regularly. Anyway I'm still not sure how long I should make Naruto's training or if i should just do the basics and then do a time skip until the end of the academy and the start of Naruto. If anyone has any ideas message me cause I am always looking for improvement or help from my readers, if any actually care enough to. I also have an ending for the story planned but not until the end of shippuden but until then i have a lot of chapters to do. I've calculated it to be about 250 chapters at this rate. That's enough from me, lets get on with the chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their spar with Hayate, they were going to start on taijutsu. The hokage asked if the twins were are able to fight to their full ability after the spar which they both said they were fine. First off it was going to might guy vs shai. Having hayate be the referee, they started. They both launched themselves at their opponent and engaged in an intense set of moves which were at a speed at which it was almost a blur for the spectators. From what they could see, they were evenly matched but they knew Guy was just testing his opponent. Finally, Guy got an opening for a left jab. Everyone except Tenshi thought this was when Guy was about to be serious and win but said girl just smirked. Just like the previous spar with Hayate, Guy's jab passed through shai in a puff of black and green smoke. Before he could react a fist encased in a black and green flame came towards him, aimed at his face. Guy, being so off guard, took the attack head on and when flying into the trees 20 metres behind his previous location.

(Start playing song above)

The hokage and the three with him shared at shock at the newcomer as both his fists were set alight with that same flame as well as a small flame also on his forehead. Shai's stance was also different and more defined, clearly from using whatever technique he was. By the looks of it, to the hokage, the stance could rival Guy's strong fist and even the first of the 8 gates. By the time the 4 leaf shinobi had recovered from their shock, Guy had gotten up and from one look at the spandex-wearing man, he was now serious. Settling into his famous stance, a powerful green chakra cloak surrounded him, making his skin seem red and his hair stand on end. The cheerful aura of the man was now gone and replaced with a man that was experienced at taijutsu and serious at fighting his opponents. This was the fifth gate of closing. "So you finally pulled out the 8 gates then" came the patronising voice of the younger shinobi. Before anything else could be said, Guy flickered out of existence before showing up behind Shai with a fist cocked back. The move was unexpected to the teen and he was hit with a flurry of punches and kicks that sent him flying into a tree, which took down 3 or 4 behind it too. Without hesitation, Guy came forward to finish off the fight with another punch only to have it caught by Shai. The same teen had black and dark green marks along his right side which resembled the curse seal level 1. The same flames a earlier erupted from the teens fist which pushed guy at least ten metres back but before any retaliation could be made, Shai had aimed a flaming kick at his jaw which had connected, sending him several feet into the air. Guy recovered whilst in the air and looked down, only to see that no-one was there. Instead there was the remnant of the same flame the teen used. That same teen sent another flaming kick into guy's back and sent him slamming into the earth below. This move injured the taijutsu specialist greatly but before any recovery could be made the flames that would now haunt his dreams, erupted from the teens fists and made a crater with Guy in the centre of it all.

Guy lay there, looking up at the sky. He was still conscious but still had multiple burns along his body and his spandex suit was ripped. In the corner of his eye, he could see that Shai had started to walk towards him, the strange marks and the flames long subsided. Said person reached into the crater and pulled out the injured man before walking over to his sister who used the same healing technique as she used on hayate. Guy stood up, surprised that his wound were fully healed and thanked the female teen. They then walked over to the hokage who was studying the younger boy for any signs that he was an enemy.