Chapter 7

MD's POV

I continued to stalk forward, clutching the red jacket in my hands and making a run for the street my brother was on, 'I need to find him........... quick' I thought, staring at the small street sign up ahead, it read the name of the same street close by to the street he was on, I had to make a move before my ex does. 'God knows just how much of a sadistic, sick, psycho he is....... hell, I don't even know why I tried to help him out in the first place.....' I thought, clutching the red jacket in my hand tightly

With a grunt, I sped off to the house he was supposed to be held captive in- It was close, so close! I could feel the air inside of me leave faster, and I moved even more faster than ever, my feet felt like they were on fire, but my DETERMINATION kept me going 'I have to- no, I NEED to get there...' I thought, my heart was racing faster than my mind, clouded with so many thoughts of what that sicko could do to my brother, just the thought of him close to my brother....... it SICKENED me

My breathing was cut off short, when I landed straight, smack dab in the middle of a storage area, 'Great...... of course he'd hold him somewhere like this......... it's totally not bad enough he's a sadistic freak that he actually wants to make himself look like an actual murderer...' I thought, grunting harshly at the thought. I ran even faster, just the thought of that worried me to no end, 'Now, where to head off to no-......... wait a second, this place...... seems familiar to m- Of course....... The same place me and him had our first date in.........' I thought

I sighed, 'Well done, it's obvious he actually wants you to look for him, as you never particularly cared to even talk to him or even wave when he tried getting you to notice him, just great, MD. Just.Great.' I thought, sarcastically. To be honest, I was being an actual mean, school chick girl. But I honestly felt pity for the guy, in fact, I had wanted to help him move on for so long, but I had a fear that he might take that as a chance to take advantage of, and started ignoring him, even taking my parents' word for it, though it had been a pretty harsh advice given; 'Ignore him, be mean to him until he wants nothing to do with you'.

But I had wanted to help him, so badly, so much, I wanted to come to his aid, like he was a lost little wolf pup, just trying to get his way through the harsh truth. But I had been wrong, SO wrong......... it had all been a trick of his to do that, to make me go soft and come to his aid, help him out, and when that hadn't been enough....... he had almost hurt one of my friends, my friend's honestly fine now, but........ mentally okay?............ I'd say a drop-down NO. He acts perfect around others when they're around, but when it's just me and the people standing in his way, he's a sadistic murderer.

All those times he made me fall to help him, all those times I tried so hard to give him a hint, that I wanted nothing to do with him anymore, just wanted to be single again. But he wouldn't let me, the last five years I've been single showed just how much he'd done, and how many times he tried taking me back; whether it had been violent, strange, or horrifying. It showed just how much he wanted me back, he wasn't the same....... he had turned into a psychotic monster.... hell bent on taking me back.....

In the last five years of having broken up with him, he'd done nothing but horrifying, unspeakable things......... There had to be at least five of them...... yes, I know, how can it be THAT horrifying if he had only done it FIVE times?!?!? Well, for a start......... after we broke up, the first year, he had sent me dozens of dead animals, their heads, the eyeballs, most likely sometimes to be their hearts........... it freaked me out, of course. And he was put in jail for that time, but he got out for some reason......

The second year, he had started stalking me, following my every move, and then eyeing me like I was his and his only whenever a friend of mine came over, not bad you say?........ Well guess what? ............... That one kid, named Derek, died mysteriously.............. It's no wonder WHO did it though, as Derek was the one who was teaching me how to be the perfect Alpha wolf, and to make it worse, Derek was teaching me stances, that had to mean he had to position every movement of my body, and that gave my ex the wrong idea........

The third year, after a while, I had thought he'd stop, moved on from his past, horrid self. But he hadn't.............. he ended up chasing down every random dude that eyed me, even come CLOSE to me, least to say................. And when that wasn't enough, he'd send me videos of how he'd beat up these kids, letting me know it was all my fault they were being tormented, and would send me their hearts the next day................

The fourth year, GOD how that gave me the creeps the most..... It was Valentines Day, I wanted nothing to do with Valentines day, so I stayed home, but I was forced to come to school all of a sudden, for some odd reason by the principle. But it had been my ex, hacking my school principle's laptop, and when I got there............. God, how I thought I was gonna have a huge heart attack and a rampage.........

He had both Angie, Ceanne, and another friend of mine tied up, gags to their throats and hanging from the gymnasium rooftop, ready to be dropped like a pile of trash bags, and to make matters worse, there had been a shredder at the bottom of it all, ready to dice and shred all three girls into pieces......... I had told him I was going to continue dating him if he stopped all of this menace, and he had, but when the last of my friends was about to get off the rooftop....... he pushed her off............ making her land into the shredder, god............. how much I regretted that day..............

Her body was everywhere, the thing holding the whole thing broke into pieces because of the load of her body, her body............. I couldn't even tell where her lower body was, her intestines were everywhere, and what had been left off her was nothing........ but a head, mouth open wide, lifeless eyes staring at me with great fear, almost dead from the fright.................... So much horror from what I had seen..........

And now................ today was the fifth time................. I hope more than ever he won't do anything to my brother, God I HOPED he didn't............. Heaven knows just how much I love my family and friends, 'Please be okay.......' I thought

HIIII!!!!!!! HOPE YOU AL ENJOYED THIS CHAPPIE!!! HERE are THE AUTHORS OF WHICH ARE MD/TRI'S (same person) FRIENDS!!!!!

Cast:

TritawesomePossum (The ship herself)

-Chara_Fionna_MC2-

GravityFallsFTW896

KayleyannAlexander

If there are any of you of which I have forgotten, please forgive me >~< I promise I'll put the rest of ya'll in, I just need the perfect moment to put you all in here!!! Again, SORRY!!!