Fire

Love is the most powerful force in spiritual terms.
But Love is like fire. You can't control it.
It could light up your home, keep you warm and the best part. It can be used to cook food.... Although fire can be so beautiful. It can hurt u if u don't know how to control it.
It can burn your home down to ashes, burn your skin, and burn your food.

But I wasn't talking about fire to begin with. I was talking about love... Fire can be controlled but love can't be. If u do not know how to use that fire that's burning inside of you, then what good can that do...

I threw away my blessings for other people because I believed that my fire was all that I needed to survive... but the fire burned me and it diminished into a small flame. As it slowly disappears under the rain. I looked around myself to find that everything had had been taken away from me. My home, it's warmth, and my food. My heart, my soul, and body.

As I tried to keep the flame alive under the pouring rain, the flame soon turned into an ember. I began to blow on it for desperation to keep the flame alive. But if was no use... the ember dies out and breathes out its last breath of smoke before it left me in the dark loneliness that I once my everything... I kneel down staring at the sky finding a muse. The ashes around me which I inhaled only burned my lungs... But I didn't mind that.

My throat begins to burn up following with my skin freezing in the void of darkness.

I close my eyes shedding a tear thinking of how foolish I am.

But then that's when I saw it. It was you again... a lightning strike releasing a popping thunder. I close my eyes as the flashing lightning combusts the floor in front of me.

I couldn't think what to do. I tried to avoid it in fear of history repeating itself but I had nothing left. All I could see was the kindling fire on the ground.

With nothing else around me but ash, I quickly take off my jacket and use the fire on the ground to set my jacket on fire in hope to prolong its lifespan.

Under rain I look at the fire. With its toasty feeling, I feel the warmth enter my skin and my surroundings beginning to light up once again.

The fire on the ground dies slowly by my feet by the pouring rain above my head.

I knew the jacket wasn't going to keep the flame lit so I decided to run.
I run to wherever my feet could take me hoping to find something that could rekindle the warmth I have and restart anew.

But there was nothing. Nothing but a void of darkness in front of me with with my jacket on fire in my hand under the rain.

I didn't care if I couldn't see what was ahead of me. I just ran in hope that I could get back to what I once had.

As I kept running, I grew tired from the perilous sprinting.

I felt my legs go numb for a second and I began to lose my balance. I trip on my own feet and fall to the ground. The jacket flops on the ground and smacks the ground hard.

I look up and noticed that my jacket was about to burn out. I could feel the rain slowly passing away.

I decided to let it to burn up in front of me. I stay close to the sparking fire resting by its comforting warmth.
I face up and open my mouth to drink the rain that drops from the sky.

The jacket slowly begins to burn the remaining amount of cloth it has. Time wasn't my friend today. I had no choice but to continue.

Before the jacket completely burns up. I take my shirt off and began to transfer the warmth fire to my shirt.

All that was left of the jacket was nothing but ashes. I continued my search for a something that could keep the fire alight.

After a couple of hours of running. I was lucky enough to find grass. Grass that could lead me to plant life. Plant life that could lead me to trees. And these trees I could use to maintain my fire.

I was happy and excited. I ran and tried my best to stay on the grass trail in order to find wood.

As I ran more and more, I could feel the rain diminish. I continued on ward but I couldn't find a single piece of twigs or leaves on the nearby ground around me.

I began to run even faster. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to find anything again.

But I still had hope. I continued on the grass trail and ran.
I ran
I ran
I ran

And whenever I wanted to rest, I would gather grass from the ground and burn them and blow the flame off my shirt to conserve the one thing that could help me bring the fire around.  For food, I would eat the grass.

The sound of crackling noise continued. All I could do was close my eyes and drink water from the rain that slowly began to go away.

And so I continued to run, finding ways to conserve the fire as I go along.

How long am I going to run? I do not know. But it will end somehow. I will have to stop running sometime.

As I continued on my journey. I couldn't find anything but grass. I was going insane.

So insane that I wanted to burn the grass and see where the fire will go.

I big fire that could warm me up and keep me warm.
A fire big to light up the darkness around me and let me see what's ahead of me for once.