P7 - Holiday!

I didn't think he meant me until he told me I'm going to!

~ time skip brought to you by the sun ~

Wow! The bright sun of Spain and this huge villa! This is gonna be the best 5 days of my life!

**
Day 2

I'm scrolling through my Instagram with my cap on wonky so it would cover my face when Adam decided to yank it off my head and run down the side of the pool with it. "Adam!" I yelled, clearly annoyed. I ran after him after locking my phone and putting it down. "oooooo! Someone's annoyed!" He teased. "Give it to her, Adam!" Chase shouted. "I can deal with this, Chase!" I shouted back. Adam threw my cap back onto my chair and yanked me by the wrists into the pool with him. "Ahhh!" I screamed. I was under the water. I couldn't touch the ground at this point. I tried to swim up. When I got to the top I grabbed the nearest thing to me, spitting out water and coughing. I felt a pair of hands hold my waist as I realised I was holding Adams shoulders. "You ok?" He asked. He could touch the floor. "What do you think?! I can't touch the floor and I took in a lot of water!" I said angrily. "I'm sorry, Y/N. Hold on, I'll get you to shallower ground." He said while putting me on his back until I could stand. The water came to my stomach and Adams waist. He looked down at me. "I'm so sorry." He said softly. Chase abruptly stood, and left to go inside quickly. "It's ok, honest. Just don't do that again where I can't stand." I told him, he gave me a smirk. "So I can do it again where you can touch the floor?" He chuckled. I shuck my head as I got out of the pool then wrapped myself in a towel. I went inside to find Chase.

"Chase?" I asked as I knocked on his room door. "What?" He asked with a sharp tone. "Can I come in?" "Sure whatever." I entered and sat on the edge of the chair next to his bed. "What's up?" I asked him softly. "Nothing." He replied bluntly. "Well you wouldn't have left so abruptly if it were nothing." I said with a giggle. My giggle made him have a small smile. "Are you and Adam together?" He asked. My eyes widened. I shook my head violently. "God No! Why would you ask that?!" I asked back. "He was flirting with you with the whole pool thing." He answered. "That's all him, no me. But why does it bother you?" I told him and asked. "It doesn't. I just didn't want you hurt by him, is all." He told me, finally looking at me. "Well no. Never! I'm gonna get a drink, want anything?" "I'm ok, thanks." I left to get a drink.

Day 4

Everyone was chilling in the sun when spin blasted up through the ground. "Spin!?" Everyone said in unison all shook. "And Bob!" Bob appeared from behind him. Oh my, oatmeal. "What are you doing here?!" Mr Davenport yelled at them. "Spend the day with our best mates of course!" Spin answered.

**

Spin stood up from his chair and went into the indoor pool area to go through to the kitchen. I heard a loud splash from behind me and abruptly stood and ran inside, followed by Chase. "Spin!" I yelled. He can't swim so why is he in the pool? I grabbed his arm, just as he was about to sink, and pulled him out. He was unconscious so I laid him down by the side of the pool. I checked his breathing, it was really slow. I had to give him CPR. I pumped his chest then gave mouth to mouth. After two tries at each, he coughed up water and his breathing went back to normal. "Spin, why did you go in the pool? You know you can't swim." Chase asked. Bree and Adam had appeared during the CPR. He breathed out then answered. "I was pushed... by Marcus..." He slowly said, trailing off and point behind Chase. Bree and Adam went to Mr Davenport. Chase and I turned in sink to face Marcus. Marcus moved around us. Chase pushed marcus for him to go onto the water. "No, Chase!" I yelled. He was an android, he'd short Circuit. I reached out and grabbed Marcus's arm just before he went all in. His feet and bottom of his legs were in. He wasn't short circuiting. "Y/N! You'll get electrocuted!" Chase yelled, wrapping his arms around me to pull my back. I pulled marcus out the water. "Why didn't you -" I began. "Short circuit?" He continued my sentence. Chase let go of me as marcus stood. We heard a crash. Spin fell and Chase ran to him.

Marcus took a step closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me. Then pulled away. I was shook. I didn't know what to do. He started coming closer again. "Thanks. I can't swim either." He said and began to get closer and closer. He was going in for it. I dodged and hugged him instead. He hugged back. The bionic teens ran in. "Get away from her!" Chase yelled. I turned to face him. "Chase, it's ok. He thanked me for saving him from you. He can't swim." "Let him drown!" Bree said sharply. Before I could even respond, marcus had gone.

Why didn't he short circuit?