Prologue

Hello guys.. I hope you would have read the description.. If not go and check it once as its gonna be full dark love story. Here you will see different abhi and pragya. If you are not comfortable with it please don't read..
Its just an idea came when I was editing humsafar.  It was a  different plot made for revenge but this is gonna be totally different from that and trust me you will like it as equal as it . its just a 20 parts story 😀😀😀praying to god that my hand should not reach the delete button..,😆😆
Come on Adi...don't worry about votes as your friends and buddies will sure hit the vote button.  *fingers crossed*

Important announcement

Accidental love - gonna end in 3 -4 chapters
Jab we metnot yet decided
Humsafar - in te chapters
The beat that matched mine - 1 part to go

This is what I have planned guys...and my keyboard really sucks as I could not say more...

"happy birthday Pragya.." Tanu hugged her tightly leaving no space between them. Nikkil smiled at her waving his hand as a wish. Pragya nod her head as her other friend headed them with the glasses of drinks.

" so let's  party.. 🍻" bulbul shouts aloud and even though in the loud DJ music's they could hear her cracking voice.

" pragz... You know I saw a guy looking hot near the counter.. Wanna try him.." Bulbul asked winking at her.at the same time pragya gulped the drinks in a go looking at her in awe.

" you are my best friend..care for me...thank you.." She said hugging bulbul who snuggled close to her. Nikkil and tanu hugged each other seeing their bond.

" pragz.. Do you remember what you have to do today as its your birthday..." Tanu asked sipping her drinks .