Chapter 1

Marinettes P.O.V.
"Marinette! Wake up!", Tiki said as my alarm went off.  "It's ur first day at ur new school, it wouldn't be a good first impression to be late." I sighed and sat up. "Okay, okay, I'm going Tiki." As I starting walking down the later, I got my foot inside the ladder and I fell off. "Way to start the morning, me and my clumsiness."

"Momma! Papa! I'm heading of now!", I yelled out. My parents came out and gave me a kiss and and hug. "Good luck Marinette!", They said and I walked out from the door and went to the school that was next door.

When walking up the steps to the school to go to the office, I tripped over and looked down to see shoes and heard laughter. "OMG girl, come on.", This girl said while holding her hang out and smiling down at me. I took a hold of it and the girl pushed me up. "I'm Alya, your new aren't you?", she said. "U-um, yea! I'm Marinette.  Sorry about almost landing on you.", I replied with a nervous smile and rubbing her head.

"Mrs. Bustier? Where's that...hm, here it is!" I walked into the classroom and walked up to the teacher. "I'm new, and um yeah. Haha." "Oh! Marinette Dupain-Cheng? Welcome to the school, I'm Mrs. Bustier.", the teacher said with a smile. She then gave me a assigned seat and everything else. Lucky for me, I sit next to Alya.

"This is ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! Daddy won't be happy to hear about this!", a blond haired girl whined and I looked at her. "Thats Chloe, an annoying brat. "I'm telling daddy" blah blah, who cares? Just be careful with her.", Alya said and I giggled. "Let's begin now class." The door opened and a blond entered, gorgeous, cute, omg he's perfect........wait what? "Sorry miss, I got caught up in work", he said and looked over at me. I slightly blushed looked away. "Adrien, we have a new student, Marinette", she replied and have him a little nod. He smiled over at me and I just nodded to him. "Ohh, Marinette? Got a crush?", Alya tissed. "W-what? N-no!" Sure, what ever you said girl." She winked and I looked down at my hands nervously playing with them. Then the fire alarm went off and I fell off her seat when I jumped.

"Lunch rooms this way, you can sit at my table, Adrien will be there too. My boyfriend, Nino, too.", Alya said. "A-adrien? That's amazing! I-i mean, okay, cool. Thanks for everything Alya.", I replied. She laughed at me and we went to go sit down.

That's all for now, I want to see if you guys like it, and then update with a longer chapter. If I get more than 5 votes then I'll post a new update. I got it ready(; thank you! The next chapter will be interested unlike this one lol. I put the anime version of the ladybug opening I found on YouTube up top.

Until next time, bug out!