Free?

A/N yay my brain is in a dark hole again! Read with caution, if you do get triggered easily please skip this chapter thanks fren.
Stay Alive |-/

Y/N's POV
I was in the dark, I thought I was asleep I opened my eyes just to see black. I felt something wet run down my arm. I looked down to see glowing red running down my left arm. what did I do now I asked myself in a slight panic. I look around to see a knife with the glowing red blood on it. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and turned on the flashlight. I shined it in my direction to still see darkness. I soon hear a laugh, the laugh was from someone with a low voice. I shined my flashlight towards the direction of the laugh. My flashlight soon went out. My phone wasn't dead it was on 47% battery life.
"Oh Y/N, you helpless worthless life." The voice said.
"W-what?"
"You know what you are." he said
"Yeah, okay so!" I said somehow gaining confidence.
"Y/N if you know what you are why don't you do it?" he asked
"Because I have someone in my life who cares about me unlike everyone else." I said
"Oh, Y/N if you are talking about Tyler and Josh then you're wrong." He said. I could hear his voice getting closer, soon I could feel breathing on my arm.
"How, how am I wrong?" I asked.
"Because, I am Tyler and Josh." They said soon a light was shined and I saw Tyler and Josh who now stepped a few feet back. I tried to get up but I couldn't. My waist and legs were tied to a chair I couldn't move my left arm and besides the knots were to tight, only a knife could cut them. I look around my surroundings and see the knife was a couple inches away. I couldn't reach it sadly. I soon focus on Tyler and Josh. Josh's yellow hair now was covered in blood as well as his hole body. He caught me staring and then smiled. The creepy smile showed his blood stain teeth as well as a few drips of blood escaping his mouth. My staring went to Tyler. His brown hair was wet possibly sweat or whatever. His white tank top torn and had blood on it as well as his hands, face, ect. He caught me staring and opened his eyes, they were red along with blood shot.
"What are we going to do with you?" Josh said.
"Let me go." I said back.
"Haha Y/N really stop joking, we would never let you go." Tyler said picking up something. I managed to see the knife.
"Tyler stop, Josh stop. You guys aren't like this remember? You all are so loving and kind, not l-l-like this." I said.
"Eh we always hated you deep deep down inside." They said. Soon the lights went out and I was left in darkness. I hear Tyler walking towards me. He picked up my chin and then said.
"You will never be free. Y/N."
"W-what?" I said. soon a saw Tyler holding the knife in the air and then slamming it into my arm and pulling put and then he stabbed me in the last and final place until...

I woke up crying and holding my knees to my chest. I said there staring at Tyler. Soon he woke up and I got up and ran. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I didn't know what to believe anymore.
"Y/N? why'd you run to the bathroom? Josh where are you." Tyler said.
I never realized someone was in the bathroom with me until Josh came out of the shower, naked
"JOSH WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.
"Calm down Y/N, you have seen a dick before." Josh said. I unlocked the door trying to run until Tyler grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.
"Y/N, what happened?" His voice and face in deep concern.

              "I'll never be free Tyler."

A/N sorry for the weird chapter my mind is fucked up at the moment.