- . * . - Rain - . * . -

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Onew looked out of his bedroom window. Once again it was raining. He sighed and layed back onto his bed, the raindrops against the roof and the smell of wet tarmac soothed his mind as he was drifting off to sleep.

Instead of a dream that usually occurs with sleep, Onew was gifted with a memory of an old friend- a charasmatic exchange student

* =Called Minho. = *

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Kids we have a new student coming into class today, would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher questioned. He walked in. Handsome, broad, and the most intense beautiful eyes you could imagine. All the girls gasped and turned to their friends, and Onew couldnt agree more, this guy was gorgeous.   "Annyeong! My name is Minho its nice to meet all of you" Minho spoke.
The bell rings and the school day is over. To be quite honest, Onew did infact spend most of the day staring at Minho from across the classroom. Oops. Walking out of class, Onew checked his phone and saw a text from his mother asking him to buy blueberries from the market. He sighed. Onew was secretly hoping to perhaps meet Minho on his bus and perhaps make conversation and perhaps invite him back home-
Onew shook his head. Market it is. He hopped onto the cramped train and travelled to the nearby square in the city centre. Onew scanned the stalls for what his mother asked for.   Strawberries, cheese, pork, melon, Minho, lobster

WAIT?! MINHO?!?!

"Give me strength" Onew thought. "And those thighs" He gazed over at Minho, who was looking at the flower stall. "Damn thats cute" He accidentally said outloud, earning a slightly concerned glance from the fruit store owner that was packaging the blueberries.Onew considered casually walking up to Minho, but thought that its best to go home and deliver the blueberries.

Instead of catching the train back, Onew had conveniently missed all public transport by stalking the beautiful Minho. As it turns out, the muscular babe really like violets and was good friends with the local fishmonger (As they sang a very enthusiastic yet regretful song called "dibidibidis.") Exhausted and emotionally drained, Onew started to walk home along the rural road towards the village. Minho's voice echoed in his brain like a symphony...."onew....onew...onew..." How Onew wished that Minho was calling his name. But he was alone. On a roadside. In the middle of nowwhere. Onew shaked his head. "Onew....onew....onew...-

  HEY ONEW!!

"What on earth?!" Onew cussed as he turned around. Bad idea. Behind him was a gloriously sweaty Minho, whose shirt buttons were trying their hardest to stay closed against his chest and his hair stuck to his forehead. "DAMNNNNNNN" Onew mentally screamed as Minho came up beside him.

"Wow im glad youre here, its good to have company especially when the weather is like this" Minho exclaimed, his gorgeous eyes bright and glittering. The weather was indeed on the worrying side- the sky was dark grey and covered with clouds threatening to rain. "C'mon lets start walking" Minho said as he started walking again. Onew sighed- why does Minho have to have a good arse aswell?!?!

"So...how was your first day at the new school?" Onew struck up a conversation.

"It was kinda tough actually, all the boys kept on giving me dirty looks and refused to interact with me, the girls on the other hand should have a restraining order out against them!" Minho exclaimed dramatically- leaving Onew no choice but to laugh hysterically. "Seriously Onew! All ive heard all day was 'Minho whats your bloodtype? Minho how tall are you? Minho you are so charasmatic!' Its harrassment im telling you Onew!" Minho was yelling by this point and Onew was on the floor with laughter.

"So today you hit it off with the ladies and made all the boys hate you- thats quite an achievement" Onew giggled as he wiped a tear from his eye and layed his head back against the ground whilst still laughing softly.

"Here" Minho said, offering his hand to Onew to help him up. Pulling Onew up with a strong flex that left Onew standing up very close to Minho's face. Onew's heart was racing due to the closeness as well as Minho's eyes staring into his own. Onew broke eye contact as he stared at his hand still clasped with Minho's. He looked back at Minho, whoose head was up looking at the sky. "Its raining" he said bluntly, looking back at Onew with a few raindrops on his cheekbones. Onew took a sharp intake of breath, "this is crazy," he thought "i am so close to this gorgeous man, with sweaty hair and wet eyelashes whilst simultaniously holding his hand....im either gonna cry or kiss him i cant decid-"

"Take this" Minho said whilst chucking an umbrella at Onew. He was so lost in his own world about what he would *or wouldnt* do to Minho that he had no idea that they werent holding hands anymore. Onew put up the umbrella whilst Minho put on a coat. They started walking along the muddy rural track that is littered with puddles, which Minho insisted on jumping into every single one, eventually making Onew cave in and start jumping in the water like a bunch of hooligans in the now-pelting-rain back to their village.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

As Onew slowly resurfaced from his deep dream he couldnt help but smile. He rolled over and was welcomed by the rain against the window and Minho's strong arms as they laid in bed together.