~Stars on his shoulders and hair like the moon~

Draco POV:
"They were dusted with sprinkles of stars Pans! With planets and they would spin and the stars would ripple with his muscles. Goddddd it was so hot." I groaned as I pushed my head deeper into a pillow. 
"What happened to Jacob?" She asked as she flopped down next to me and passed me the bowl of crisps. 
"Oh my don't remind me about him. He was...ya know." I said while waving my hands about.
"Not Potter?" She teased. This earned her a death stare. 
"I don't like him, never have, never will." She just stared at me.
"So you're telling me that you haven't noticed that you've dated everyone that looks similar to him in the past year since leaving him but you hate him?" She smirked.
"Yes. Coincidences. Now shut up and let me talk about this new one!" I shouted.
"I swear it's a new one with you every week." She muttered and I gasped. Did she just?
"Are you inferring I'm a slut?" I said shocked and wiped away fake tears. 
"No I was thinking more man-whore." She said sweetly. I nodded in agreement. Yes I had slept around a lot, but I was finding my feet in this new gay world I'd thrown myself fabulously into. "Do you know his name? Will he out you to skeeter the skank?" She asked. I know Pansy cares about me and only wants me to be safe but sometimes I wish she would shut up. 
"Dunno and dunno." I replied. She squinted her eyes at me as a warning. She didn't like my way of dealing with all of this. 
"So you didn't like Jacob, Adam?"
"Ginger like a Weasley."
"Dan?"
"Never left his house."
"Sam?"
"He was too much"
"George?"
"Reminded me of a Weasley."
"Vick?"
"Turned out to be a Vickey."
"Oscar"
"Cute but obsessed with Potter!"
"Levi?"
"Gorgeous but that's my job and I can't have competition."
"Mark?"
"His eyes were blue. I prefer green."
"So what's different with this one?" She sighed.
"His tattoos were so mesmerising. And I vaguely remember him having hair that I could tug on for days. Did I talk about his muscles? Cause they were to die for." I rambled and she rolled her eyes. 
"I bet you that you'll be over him in a week."
"Want to place a wager on that?" I suggested.
"If I am correct, you can take me to the fancy bar I like and pay for everything. And if I'm wrong, you can drag me round all your gay bars and I'll pay." She said as she held her hand out. I took it and shook it, deal made. I could tell she was confident about this but I was determined to be partying in a gay bar with my starry king on my arm and Pansy dismally paying for everything.

Harry POV:
"Someone got luckkkyyy." Hermione screamed as she threw herself next to me. 
"Please shut up." I whispered, nursing my hangover and lack of sleep. 
"Congrats mate but please clean up the apartment after your...activities or I'll force myself to move out." He said as he stood over a condom wrapper. 
"Stopppp I feel bad!" I groaned as I his behind a pillow. 
"Why? You finally got yourself a man! I'm proud Harry." Hermione gushed.
"Because I was drunk and stupid. I don't know who this guy was! I couldn't tell you his name or point him out on the street. You know I don't do one night stands or anything." I rambled. I hated myself for doing something I promised I never would. 
"So what mate! It happens to all of us." He reassured me. Hermione shot him a look. "Well not me. Love you Hermione." He quickly added. I smiled but still felt horrible.
"You just gotta worry he won't rat you out to that Rita skanker!" Hermione spat. I nodded. I wasn't out to the public yet, well kinda. I'd be snapped in a few areas known for gay people, but last night was my first time in a gay bar. To be fair I went with Luna and Ginny just so they would get in quickly, so no one could state I was there cause I was bi and wanted some dick. And I never kissed anyone in public, just dragged the man out and took him home.

"Okay new subject! How was Molly and Arthur." I said. Hermione looked up and smirked. 
"They were fine. Bit annoyed when Ginny came home at like 3am with Luna slumped over her shoulder and loudly informed the house that you had got some action." She said and I groaned. "Anyway, stop trying to change the subject. You don't remember anything about this boy?"
"His hair. It was like blonde but silvery white, almost like the moon or something. But he kept on complimenting my tattoos." I reminisced. 
"Well you do have a lot." She mumbled. I gasped in shock. 
"Miss Granger I do not have a lot!" She rolled her eyes and put down her book.
"Name them all."
"Lion, stag and doe, snitch, my parents names, my quidditch number, all my stars and planets, outline of Hogwarts, Gryffindor symbol, my little flying key, Hedwig, Phoenix, a wolf and a dog huddled together and a random lil tree from the forbidden forest. Also I still have those sharpie outlines of an atomically incorrect penis from George from my coming out to the Weasley's party, the time turner and book for you and the chess piece for Ron. So miss Hermione Granger, I would not call that a lot. Plus I want more." I listed. She rolled her eyes and got back to her book.