My Alternate Story On My Alter Ego

This is one of the few backstories that I have as a Mortal Kombat character.

Ellen 'Brave' Everhart was a normal teen living in Nebraska when she was kidnapped by the Red Dragon during a trip to Washington. She was unfortunately one of the many victims when the organization was experimenting to create the perfect dragon hybrid warriors. However, during one of the experimentations that were being performed on Brave, a power outage occurred, causing the testing to go wrong. When Brave wakes up, she finds herself in the care of the Shaolin monks at the Wu Shi Academy. There, she meets Liu Kang and Kung Lao, as well as discovering her abilities of not only telepathy, but also controlling any metal around herself and converting it into weapons of her choice.

Soon, (after learning much from Raiden and Bo'Rai Cho) Brave puts her talents to use by participating in the Mortal Kombat Tournament. At the tournament, she meets Johnny Cage and Special Forces officers, Jackson Briggs and Sonya Blade. Despite losing to the Lin Kuei assassin Sub-Zero during the tournament, she finds herself wanting to solve the mystery of the dark feud between the Cryomancer, and the Shirai Ryu Wraith, Scorpion. But her answers were long lost when Sub-Zero was killed by Scorpion. But she never lets the Cryomancer's death get in her way as she supports Liu Kang on his victory against Shang Tsung.

But during the celebration of Liu Kang becoming the Mortal Kombat Champion, Brave was taken by the Tarkatans that attacked the Wu Shi Academy. She was soon standing before Outworld's Emperor. Shao Khan then revealed that Brave was half Edenian, as she was a demigod daughter of Argus, and offered the Nebraskan girl a vast amount of wealth in exchange of loyalty and allegiance to Outworld. But Brave's answer was an condition of "leaving Earthrealm at peace while licking the boots of every person that suffered under a power hungry tyrannical moron." And of course while talking, Brave broke free of her restraints and made her escape from the palace.

   But when she finds out that Kitana has been captured after going to the Flesh Pits, she goes with Liu Kang and Kung Lao to Outworld's Coliseum. It was there when Shao Kahn orders the second tournaments of Mortal Kombat to occur. It was also when Raiden reveals to Brave that he's been having visions of an apocalyptic event called Armageddon, and has been choosing alternative choices to stop Armageddon from happening. And so, along with Kung Lao, Brave defeats Shang Tsung and the Netherrealm Sorcerer Quan Chi, the duo that would've been the future Deadly Alliance.

   However, the Magnetic Metal Bender was then pitted against Kintaro. She was unfortunately outmatched by the Shokan and would've been killed if it weren't for Kung Lao saving her and finishing the fight. But the victory was short lived as Shao Kahn mercilessly kills Lao by snapping his neck. This causes Brave to snap and awaken her inner power of magnetism. With her newfound power, Brave defeats Shao Kahn and becomes the next Mortal Kombat Champion. But she returns the title to Liu Kang, as she vows to never interfere with Outworld or any related matters again. Later on Brave's past was revealed by Sonya Blade of Brave being a Red Dragon experiment. This causes Raiden to reveal that the experimentation was rather for Brave to reveal her Edenian inheritance. But everyone respects Brave's decision as she journeys home to Nebraska to live a peaceful life as she did before her time with the Red Dragon.

   But some wishes aren't made to be true as Brave's vacation in New York City was interrupted by Outworld's invasion Earthrealm. Frustrated after realizing that her life is fated to Kombat, Brave reluctantly answers Raiden's call of help by saving Johnny from Motaro. Unfortunately, in the end after helping Nightwolf destroy the Soulnado Quan Chi summoned, Brave's life ended when she sacrificed herself to Sindel in an attempt to save Kitana from her mother, as she knew about Liu Kang's feelings for the Edenian Princess. But the sacrifice was in vain as Kitana died after Liu Kang and Raiden arrive at the temple too late. Soon enough after her death, Brave's soul was collected by Quan Chi and was transformed into a Revenant.

  But just because the Netherrealm Sorcerer took her soul, that doesn't mean he took Brave's heart of courage and free willed spirit. As Quan Chi commanded the Revenants to attack Raiden during the Thunder God's trip to the Netherrealm to seek aid, Brave quietly begged Raiden to help her break free. And so Raiden used his remaining power to not only teleport back to Earthrealm, but also restore Brave's soul. But it was only enough to get Brave full control of her free will, but it was enough for Brave as Shao Kahn starts to arrive in Earthrealm to merge Outworld and Earthrealm together. But she had to stop Liu Kang from fighting Raiden. But after defeating Liu Kang, Brave was thrown into a portal into the world of Dreamrealm by a mysterious stranger. And the stranger was spirit of Argus, the Edenian Elder God, and Brave's father. Argus had saved Brave to fully restore her soul to prevent Quan Chi from controlling the Edenian God's daughter once more. Argus had sent Brave to Dreamrealm to enhance her abilities in order to stop her brother Daegon, who happened to be the leader of the Red Dragon. This causes Brave to wake up from the naive nature Shao Kahn put on her when he killed Kung Lao in front of her. Then after spending twenty years in Dreamrealm, Brave returns home and joins Special Forces to defend her home from any more threats against Earthrealm. But whenever a Red Dragon would appear, she would be there to personally deal with the assassin. So that when the time comes to confront Daegon, she will be ready to put her half brother to justice once and for all.