Drunk On You

∞∞∞ Back to Luke's POV

She hasn't come to amy of my shows yet. I miss those brown waves so much. I'm in New York today. It's about time for me to start performing.

"Luke, you're on in five," Says one of the assistants. I give a thumbs up. Lee Brice is finishing his last sing and then I'll be out there. It's the that's my kinda night tour 2014.

I peek out from backstage and loom in the crowd. Before sitting down. I hope she comes. I miss that smile. I miss that night.

"Luke you're on."

I nod and walk below the stage and stand on the bed of my truck, microphone ready in my hand ready to song the lyrics of that's my kinda night.

The lift raises up and I belt out the lyrics.

"I got that real good feel good stuff up

up under the seat of my big black jacked up truck"

I do a little thrust, earning several screams. I still don't see her face. I continue through the song, and the concert before walking backstage.

"Hey Luke. I got something for you," My manager says, and points at a girl leaning on the back wall.

Shana. I grin and walk over. "So you're from New York," I say.

"It's not where I am. Just where I was,"

"Where you gonna be tomorrow?" I asked her, my hand on the small of her back.

"How about you choose," She says looking up.

I grin. Alright I say.

"Where you going Luke?" My manager yells.

"I'll be at the hotel, don't worry," I yell.

He chuckles and shakes his head. I walk out the back exit and sneak off to where my truck was reparked.

I drive back to my hotel. Shana and I ready entangled in a kiss as I make my way to my room. I fumble with the key and finally get in, closing he door behind me.

"My God I missed you so much, where you been darlin'?" I ask.

"I been places, but know I'm here. With you,"

"That's all that matters,"

"I love you Shana,"

"I love you too Luke,"

Our lips collide again. I missed her so much.

∞∞∞ Next day

"Luke, I gotta be somewheres by 12," I hear a sweet voice say.

"Where you gotta be?" I ask her.

"A music video shoot," She answers.

"You act in music videos?" I ask sitting up.

She slips on her shirt. "Yeah,"

"Who's music video?"

"Thomas Rhett," She answers as she pulls up her jeans and turns around to face me.

"Come on. One more kiss,"

"Luke, it's 10 in the morning I have to be back in Tennessee by 12 for the shoot, now it's either you drive me down, or I hitch hike," She says.

"Fine. I'll drive you miss thang," I say.

She glares at me. I laugh and get up, pulling my jeans on over my boxers. I search through my suitcase and pull on a clean shirt and my boots.

"Ready Shana,"

She nods and walks out the door. I grab her hand and walk out of the room, closing it behind me. We sneak out the back door and climb in my truck.

"Don't make me late Luke," She says.

"Do you really think I would do that?"

"Yes, wake me up when we get there," She says.

I chuckle and start the truck. She grabs an old hoodie from the back seat of my truck and uses it as a pillow. I pull out of the parking lot and we're on the road.

About an hour later I'm listening to the radio and humming along and next thing you know I'm singing. And a little voice joins in.

"It started with a goodnight kiss my lips you're lips,"

I turned and looked at her. "You're pretty good you know,"

She looks at me and smiles. "Nah, I haven't thought of a singing career. I really ain't that good. I prefer acting," I can tell shes lying but I ignore it.

"We'll be there in 10 minutes, and if anybody asks I was not speeding,"

∞∞∞ Shana's POV

Why did I go to Luke's concert. I can't fall in love with him. Especially since my last is unknown to him. I can't hurt him, but something draws me to him. I can't leave him. He's everything I ever wanted in a man. I don't want to take that for granted.

Here beside him, this is the most fun I have had in a while. His hand rested on my leg as we fly down the highway. I love him. That's for sure. Even if I just met him. And I went to almost all the concerts that a ticket was left for me. I just wasn't ready to see him. So I told them not to let him know I had come.

Not until New York. I was ready. I saw his eyes looking for me in the crowd and I walked up to what I knew was his manager and told I was ready to see him. He let my backstage and now here I am, with him.

"Darlin', we're here," He says.

I look up at him and nod. I unbuckle and lean up and kiss him kn the lips quickly. "You comin' or staying?" I ask.

"Coming, I don't want nobody kissing up on you," he says, making me laugh.

"Well come on," I say and get out of the truck.

He meets me on my side and entangles our hands. He walks through the doors of where we are shooting at and meet the director.

"Ah Shana, come with me," he says.

I'm forced to leave look behind on set while I go get my make up and clothes ready.

My hair was curled and some light natural make up was put on. I wore a purple sheer tanktop that flowed down with ripped skinny jeans and flats. I was playing the brunnette in Thomas Rhett's new music video Get Me Some Of That.

I was excited. I fell in love with the song when I first heard it, and was even more evicted when I was asked to be in the music video.

∞∞∞ After a few hours of shooting

"Shana, I gotta ask you something," Luke asks me when I find him.

"Yes," I say, biting at my lip. To admit, I'm kinda scared what he's gonna ask me.

"Well I gotta a few things to say. 1. You look real pretty in that outfit 2. I love you. I don't care when we met 3. I want you to be my girlfriend," he says.

His big beautiful brown eyes look at me with hope. How am I supposed to resist those.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend," I say.

His eyes get wide and he throws his arms around me. "I thought you'd never say yes," He said.

"Well Mr. Bryan, you thought wrong," I say and ruffle his hair.

"You're lucky I love you, I don't like when people screw with my hair," He says, causing me to grin.

He chuckles and kisses me. We stand there for several minutes, making out in front of the set.

"Another thing," He whispers, his faced buried in my neck.

"Yes?"

"I want you to be on the red carpet at the ACM's with me,"