Art Critiques.

I really do enjoy critiques sometimes. Yes. SOMETIMES.

"Wait M3l, what do you mean by this?"

Wellp, congrats you will now hear me out.

Many people can not really tell what can be destructive or/and can not tell the differences. On a old account of mine, I used to review many books. From experience, I was VERY destructive.
Of course as you can tell I did change.

Many people will not appreciate you if you can not tell them what needs to be fixed and you just spewing out unneeded words. Keep in mind that bullying the author does not help either.

Huge differences between;

"THIS IS SHIT!! YOU DRAW LIKE A 2 YR OLD!! OH GOD SO EEEEEEeeeeeEEEDDDDDDDGGGggGGGYYYYy.
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DRAW LEGS LIKE THAT! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN WHAT LEGS ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE?!"

Just know that this is bullying the person.

What if they are still new to drawing?
What if they physically can not do certain things?
What if they have low self esteem and won't be confident in the future because of this?
What if that kind of statement will emotionally break and hatter them?
Or what if they just REALLY enjoy drawing like this?

I will show you how to do it the right way.
Let us first grab a crappy drawing from google.

As you can see here, there is a lot of things that needs to be fixed.
So, how can we actually fix it without hurting the person feelings?

Simple.

"The mouth needs to be towards down the chin a bit more. The nose and eyes measurements also seems off.
Have you ever tried using a ruler? It will help a lot. Afford one if you can! The neck also does seem it is out of place. For the face, there is really not much structure. Although, the hair does seem quite nice on it. I can understand if it is your first time. Just do not give up and continue trying! You will draw amazing someday."

That statement I have made is pretty spot on. Would you choose destructive or constructive?
What I did is also putting myself in that person shoes. It is all about being nice and what would need to be done.

Unfortunately, youtubers like Puffdaddy and Savdraws will probably never understand that.
:)

Btw, calling it humor is not a great excuse to be destructive. You will still not be a great reviewer if you do tend to make excuses to be a shitty person.