Chapter 2: Princess Yvonne

Well folks this is the second chapter of this story. So I want to make things a bit fair so I'm going to leave Sycamore's College and Kalos High with two chapters. By the time that I post the next chapter for Path to be a Pokemon Champion I would have made my decision and one of these stories will be gone. Hopefully that will be enough time for you guys to give me your opinions on which story to keep going with.

Putting all of this aside this will be the second chapter of this story. I am not really the most descriptive person as you might have noticed by now judging by my other stories but that doesn't stop me from writing at my best ability.

I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter and will stick around long enough to see how it ends. Please remember to comment and vote.

Chapter 2: Princess Yvonne

In the beautiful region of Kalos a young girl with honey blonde hair and ocean blue eyes was currently sleeping in her room within a large castle, after all she was the princess of Kalos it was only fitting. She slowly began to stir in her sleep as she returned to the world of the living. She went by the name Serena Yvonne, daughter of queen Grace Yvonne, making her the princess of Kalos itself.

She then sat up straight before looking outside her window from her bed. She saw a beautiful sunrise and a few fletchling flying in the distance. Serena couldn't help but smile at the beautiful scene, sometimes she wished that she could also fly like a fletchling.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she heard the someone knock on her door. Who would knocking on the door at this time of day, maybe it was her mother or Dominic. Nah it couldn't be, or maybe it was that breakfast in bed she had asked her servants to start bringing, with that in mind Serena decided to let whoever it was in.

"Come on in." Serena said. As expected three maidens came into the room, two of them were holding a large try that had some covered food probably and a few drinks on the side while the third just seemed to be holding a few sheets of paper.

"Good morning your highness." All three of them said in unison.

"Good morning." Serena said as she let out on a faint smile.

"I hope you had some wonderful rest." The third servant said as she came to the left side of the bed while the other two pushed the tray to the other side of the bed.

"I slept heavenly." Serena said as a mini table (I don't know what their really called) was placed over her legs on the bed and her food was placed on the table itself.

"We hope you enjoy your breakfast your highness." The two maids said in unison as they bowed their heads down. Serena simply nodded her head before signaling them to leave her room. Once they were gone Serena then began to eat her food.

"Your highness I just received your schedule for today." The remaining servant said.

"Alright hit me with the good and bad." Serena said as she continued to eat her food.

"It's currently half past seven we should have your bath ready eight. At nine you have you music lessons then at ten you have your ryhorn racing lessons." The servant said.

"Oh come on, when is mother going to realize that I have no interest in ryhorn racing even though it's a family tradition." Serena complained as she placed her fork down for a moment before continuing to eat again.