4. you're shorter than them

Blaine: You were in the basement with Don-E when all of a sudden he took your phone. "Give it back, Don-E!" You shouted. "Nope. You're going to have to reach for it shorty." He replied holding your phone up so it would be harder to reach. You sighed and tried reaching for it, but failed.

You kept doing that until Don-E finally said, "I can't. Why is Blaine even dating a shorty like you."

He started laughing as you felt your eyes water. All of a sudden Blaine appeared halfway down the stairs. You looked at him which made Don-E look at him. "Give the phone back before I start arranging your funeral." Blaine threatened.

"Okay. Chill. I was just playing. Right Y/N?" Don-E said giving you back your phone. You shook your head. "Why don't we have a chat upstairs Don-E." Blaine stated. Don-E nodded before glaring at you.

Clive: Clive wanted you to tie his necktie for him. "We're going to be late Y/N. Hurry up." Clive stated making you glare at him. "Well I'm sorry. I'm shorter than you so it's harder to reach." You replied annoyed. Clive looked at you.

"Forgot I'm dating a pipsqueak."

"Just for that. You can tie your own tie." You said letting the tie go and walking away. "Hey. Wait Y/N. I was just joking!" Clive shouted.

Major: You and Major were playing basketball at the park. "This isn't fair Major." You stated when Major made it into the basket for the 10th time.

"What you mean?" Major asked. You gave him a look. "You know what I mean. I'm shorter than you so you have an advantage." You explained. "Oh. I totally forgot about that." Major replied.

"You forgot?" You asked confused. "Yeah. I try not to let your height get in the way of us doing things. I guess I didn't think about how you would feel." Major explained. You nodded. "You wanna do something else?" Major asked. You shook your head. "No, but make it easier for me this time. Okay?" You said. Major let a chuckle. "I'll try."

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since I updated. This one was harder to think of so this is only part 1.