An Unexpected Surprise - Part 2

Warnings: Teen pregnancy, hateful things being said by parents, 

Requested by: @sprybrry @baby_iyania23 @eharri22 @Paolaa_25 @alice398 @TheUnknownsWrites@DSprayberry09 @KingBree7 @limerentluna@bubbles0203 @jenni543 @ladunbar @Song_Wolf_Lover69 @reallygreadi @JessciaLedo @_amingear_@Edeline9611@Nashty_Blondie @k-k0129 @realserra @AlphaXMendes @SadisticStylez  and more readers from Tumblr.

****

Y/N slowly walked up the front porch steps of Scott's house with a duffle bag on each shoulder and rolling two suitcases in her hands. She was soaked from head to toe. She had walked in the pouring rain from her house to her alpha's. She was cold and numb, but that didn't faze her. She was too concerned about what had just happened, her parents kicked her out of the house after she told them she was pregnant.

She stared at the front door as her mind replayed what happened just an hour ago.

"Get out!" Her mother yelled.

"You are a disgrace to this family!" Her father added.

"No daughter of mine would be stupid enough to open her legs for some stupid boy!" Her mother yelled as she started pulling out Y/N's bags to pack her stuff and leave.

"I'm sorry, mom!" Y/N yelled back with tears in her eyes. She knew they wouldn't throw her a party when she told them the news, but this wasn't even remotely close to what she had expected from them.

"Are you planning on keeping it?" Her mother asked.

Y/N was at a loss for words. She hadn't even thought about what she was going to do. She thought after she talked to Liam, she would figure out what to do next, but with him out of the picture, she didn't have an answer to her mother's question.

"If you don't get an abortion or give this baby up for adoption, you're not welcome here," Y/N's dad said.

"Either way, we're not having our pregnant teenaged daughter living in our house," her mother said before she walked away, leaving Y/N in tears.

"Y/N?" Melissa's soft voice pulled Y/N out of her trance. Y/N blinked and stared at a confused and worried Melissa. She didn't even remember knocking on the door. "Honey, you're all wet. You're going to get sick."

"Werewolves don't get sick, remember?" She said with a quivering chin as she walked into the house slowly, making small puddles of water in the process with her wet clothes.

Melissa quickly grabbed a towel from the closet and wrapped it around Y/N. She rubbed her hands on her shoulders, trying to calm down the shaken up teenager. Melissa's eyes scanned all the bags she brought in. "Honey, is everything alright?"

Y/N shook her head as warm tears fell down her already wet face. "I didn't have anywhere else to go," she sobbed.

Melissa immediately hugged her and comforted her. "Okay, normally I wouldn't let Scott have any visitors after what happened tonight, but I think it's best you talk to the both of us at the same time."

Y/N looked up at Melissa. "What happened tonight?" She asked confused.

Melissa looked away from her, trying not to let Y/N see the tears forming in her eyes. "Why don't you change into some warm clothes and meet us in his room? We'll talk then."

Y/N went into the guest bathroom and quickly stripped off her wet clothes. She hung them over the shower rail to air dry. Before she left the bathroom, she brought the towel with her to ring out the water in her hair. She climbed up the stairs and overheard Melissa and Scott talking in his bedroom.