Chapter Nineteen

I only own Annie, Angie, and other OCs, as well as any events/occasions/other that are not included and/or mentioned in the series. Thank you!

Chapter Nineteen

We get to Philadelphia and drive to campus, me agreeing to carry the ‘Con’s box. Shredder is napping in my pocket, and I begin to lead ‘Kaela to Sammy’s dorm room. She opens the door to see a blonde on top of Sam as they make out. ‘Kaela stands there for a moment before the blonde asks, “That your girlfriend?”

“Ex.” She walks off, and I walk forward, yanking the blonde off Sammy.

“Hey, glitch. He has a girlfriend. Get out.”

“What? Who do you think you are?”

“Someone who obviously has more standards than you, though I must commend you for not sleeping with Leo. Just...ew.” She nods, then we both remember we’re supposed to be fighting. Annie tells me something’s off. I smell the air. Crap. “Hey, Sammy. Remember that time you were making fun of Trent and Mikaela just stared at you?”

“Um, yeah?”

“Remember what you did? I think we need a redo.” His eyes are blank for a moment before he remembers.

“Oh.” He jumps up and starts to run, but is grabbed by the blonde’s tongue and pulled back.

“Fraggit. You little glitch.” My claws grow because of the anger. Shredder jumps out and runs to get ‘Kaela as I claw at her tongue, successfully pulling it off. Sam runs out the door as the blonde turns into a Decepticon Pretender!

“‘Kaela, I’m gonna call ‘Hide, okay? You get the boys out of here!” I yell as Shredder transforms in my hand back into a phone. I dial his number, waiting, hoping he’ll pick up.