Welcome to Camp Kikiwaka

Peyton-Lynn, her younger brother, Allen, and her parents, Emma and Xander McCormick, were in her dad's van, driving to Camp Kikiwaka.

"Do we really have to go?" The 17-year-old girl complained. "It's fashion week in London and I really don't want to miss it!"

Emma raised her eyebrow. "Trust me, Lynn, it was the same thing for me, except fashion week was in Milan."

"Well, I'd rather be at home practicing my guitar instead of being at this lame summer camp," Lynn said, bored.

"You're going, young lady. That's how I met my best friend Lou, my adoptive brother Griff, and your mother," Xander explained to his daughter. 

"It's also where we met our worst enemy," Emma mumbled.

Xander nodded. "True. We met our biggest rival, Hazel. She hates your mom, ya know, for 'stealing me' from her."

Allen spoke up. "So is this camp magic or something?"

Their parents looked at each other with a chuckle.

"We sure thought it was," Emma told them, "You wouldn't believe some of the memories we had."

"Try me," Lynn said while crossing her arms.

"It's a good time we have a long time till we get to that camp."

...................................................................................................................................

When the family got there, they were happy to see their other. 

"Chris! Dove! Rachel!" Lynn ran over and hugged her cousins.

As her daughter did, Emma ran over to her family, only they were her younger brothers and sister.

"Luke! Zuri! Ravi!" Emma said. The family hugged each other.

"Hey Emma! I'm excited to see you too, but we saw you a few months ago for New Years," Emma's younger sister, Zuri Jones, said. All of her siblings are adopted, but she loves them as much as biological siblings.

"I know, I'm just excited to see you guys!" Emma said as she hugged her siblings tighter.

Meanwhile while the girls did their catching up with cousins and siblings, Allen hugged his cousins Carlos, Mason, Ross, and J.J. 

"Hey, guys! Short time, no see, am I right?" Mason said, earning a laugh from his brother and cousins. 

Allen and Mason fist-bumped. 

"Can you believe our parents went here? Most of them met at this camp!" J.J. said.

"My parents told us some crazy stories on the way here," Allen said. "One was about them being trapped in the basement of a crazy lady!" 

Ross nodded. "Yup. My mom told me that one too."

"Do you think all those stories were true?" Mason asked.

Carlos said, "Probably not. They seem impossible."

Ravi called the boys. "Time to check in! Come on, boys!"

"Let's go," Ross said. 

The boys left. All except for Allen. Mason turned around when he noticed that Allen wasn't going too.

"You coming?"

Allen nodded. "In a sec."

"Kay." Mason jogged over to the check-in desk.

And Allen still stood there. He stood there, and wondered what was in store for him and his family at this camp.